ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Replay IU/W Illinois

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Thursday morning at 9 EST on BTN Student U.

Really sucks to scroll through the listings and see michigan, purdue and nebraska being shown live while while we're on this crappy streaming rip off BTN+.

Posted as a public service for the dorks who skip past Snowling's threads.

Really sucks to scroll through the listings and see michigan, purdue and nebraska being shown live while while we're on this crappy streaming rip off BTN+.

When is PU playing, I only saw MI and NB tonight. MI vs App St I understand broadcasting, but shocked they wouldn't put our game on over NB... They sure seem to be highlighting Hoiberg, at least early on.

It's also on at 10p.m. on Thursday which is when I can watch it. I have a dental appointment in the morning. Just in case you needed to know. lol

When is PU playing, I only saw MI and NB tonight. MI vs App St I understand broadcasting, but shocked they wouldn't put our game on over NB... They sure seem to be highlighting Hoiberg, at least early on.

Wednesday night at 8 EST, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Moops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT