ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson Tiller down to 4

OTE had their combine for NBA scouts and he measured just shy of 6'11" in shoes. It looks like he's winding it down. Georgia Tech, Kansas, IU and Auburn.
Nah...don't want him. He's rated too high. Probably demanding NIL money and a chance to start. We don't want guys like that in our program.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
That’s all great, but I need some intel on Pork Chop’s vetting criteria: Is he always in the gym or does he sometimes hang out with his girlfriend?

That’s all great, but I need some intel on Pork Chop’s vetting criteria: Is he always in the gym or does he sometimes hang out with his girlfriend?
Yep. The optics of that coming from a fat ass, sloppy looking, double chinned, guy that has had open problems in the ladies department...

Well...lets just say I hope he keeps doubling down.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
Yep. The optics of that coming from a fat ass, sloppy looking, double chinned, guy that has had open problems in the ladies department...

Well...let’s just say I hope he keeps doubling down.
Recruits must like the idea of a coach calling so often he can detect what they’re doing everyday. That and the lowball NIL offers. Keep it up Matt. Maybe that’s why Sisley allegedly gave him that “silent verbal”… he just wanted to be left alone.

• Love
Reactions: IUPaterade724
Recruits must like the idea of a coach calling so often he can detect what they’re doing everyday. That and the lowball NIL offers. Keep it up Matt. Maybe that’s why Sisley allegedly gave him that “silent verbal”… he just wanted to be left alone.
Newsflash Fatty...they all have girls. They all still work out a lot. Maybe they just don't want to talk to you.

Well...lets just say I hope he keeps doubling down.
Perhaps we shouldn’t be slinging arrows at another coach for his weight?

Not following the non Indiana prospects as closely...I see he visited last year...is he planning on visiting again? If not, I'd put him as a long shot, even though we're one of his final four.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT