ADVERTISEMENT

Brown jr

Nope, I won’t. I have been on this sight since Mike Davis days
We know, which is why we also know how you will respond. I did enjoy the part where you claim to be a wait and see guy. I wish someone kept track of all your incorrect predictions and exasperated claims of doom from the first quarter of games we went on to win by 20.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
We know, which is why we also know how you will respond. I did enjoy the part where you claim to be a wait and see guy. I wish someone kept track of all your incorrect predictions and exasperated claims of doom from the first quarter of games we went on to win by 20.
How have we been doing since the Mike David years as a program???

It's searchable but why... he is so repetitive... His pattern is apparent

How have we been doing since the Mike David years as a program???
What does that have to do with you lying about how happy you'll be to eat crow if we are good?

Nothing. Just another negative bullshit post. Go slob Purdue's knob on GBI. They will love your "I'm an IU guy but IU sucks in every way" schtick. You'll be poster of the year over there.

What does that have to do with you lying about how happy you'll be to eat crow if we are good?

Nothing. Just another negative bullshit post. Go slob Purdue's knob on GBI. They will love your "I'm an IU guy but IU sucks in every way" schtick. You'll be poster of the year over there.
There's no way that a true IU fan will post 100% negative about IU, and 100% positive about that team up north. I always have said that A person can claim to be anything he wants, but the true colors will come out. Bsmitty08 is a Purdue troll in & out.

Win baby!! Until IU is winning I’m going to be a critic. Sorry that upset you.

Need to quit spending money on official visits for top ranked high school players, we never get one, leave the money for the GM to buy people in the portal. Tucker and Mcbago were basically portal players if someone wants to bring them up.
Yes, cash is fungible… Nil is funded with donations … and is a separate budget line item from official visits.
Let’s keep going after the best NCAA roster.

Win baby!! Until IU is winning I’m going to be a critic. Sorry that upset you.

I'm not upset. I enjoy reminding people that you are a liar..

When IU wins you are still a critic. But also always strangely in tune with everything good happening at Purdue.

When good things happen at IU, you become a "wait and see" guy. If we go down by 5 in the first 8 minutes of a game, you run here to scream I told you so. You are transparent.

When IU wins you are still a critic. But also always strangely in tune with everything good happening at Purdue.

When good things happen at IU, you become a "wait and see" guy. If we go down by 5 in the first 8 minutes of a game, you run here to scream I told you so. You are transparent.
The pattern is apparent

Things going good as in what? Didn’t miss a final four or big ten championship?

Some people ride out the storms and some abandon ship and steal the life raft leaving others for their own selfish motives. When the times got tough at IU, BSmitty jumps ship to Purdue. I've followed IU since 1969 and had season tickets for years until I could no longer do the stairs. I am with IU basketball through thick and thin and will never applaud Purdue for anything. I followed ND football since I was 6-7 years old. That won't change. I've had some call me two coat but I'm true to what I love. IU basketball always. I might criticize coaches but not players. I don't do the wait and see thing. I do the IU basketball, no matter what thing. Maybe you should give that a try ,BSmitty or cut bait and run to Purdue for good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT