ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Mullins From Greenfield Central

He's only 16 right? 6:7 and already offered by the best teams in the B1G. We have no idea what he will be like as a player in two years when he's a lot stronger physically and develops his skills and knowledge of the game a lot more.
He is not even close to 6’7. Look at the picture of him with Matt Painter. He is 6’3-4 range

Sisley is 6’7” and Mullins is 6’5”.

It’s best to identify which player one is referring to since both names have been discussed.

He's only 16 right? 6:7 and already offered by the best teams in the B1G. We have no idea what he will be like as a player in two years when he's a lot stronger physically and develops his skills and knowledge of the game a lot more.
Imo.
He's a tweener..
I'll stand by a nice player ..But not a guy that you go to three times in winning time..
Hey ..He's absolutely a D-1/Big Ten player..
I'd be glad to see him in Btown..
But I want IU to get 3 guys on the level of a JHS..On a consistent basis.
It's about the Jimmy's & Joe's ~

Imo.
He's a tweener..
I'll stand by a nice player ..But not a guy that you go to three times in winning time..
Hey ..He's absolutely a D-1/Big Ten player..
I'd be glad to see him in Btown..
But I want IU to get 3 guys on the level of a JHS..On a consistent basis.
It's about the Jimmy's & Joe's ~
3 guys as good as JHS on a consistent basis... in the same class? That would be great, but it's never happened on an extended basis before and would rivial our best classes ever. Not sure it's realistic without more Ws and success on the court. If we're going to compete at the highest level of recruiting, we've got to compete at the highest level on the court too!

I thought when Painter was being recruited to Purdue he was listed at 6:6.

When he was recruited as a player, I remember that Painter was listed at 6:6. Even though it made me nauseous, I further asked around on Rivals Purdue chat site, where this was confirmed.
And painter is 2 inches taller than Mullins

I thought when Painter was being recruited to Purdue he was listed at 6:6.

When he was recruited as a player, I remember that Painter was listed at 6:6. Even though it made me nauseous, I further asked around on Rivals Purdue chat site, where this was confirmed.
I was talking about Mullins. Go back and read

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT