ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Peters

I predict he will end up at Purdue. Since he’s graduated with a Michigan degree, he’ll have 2 years of eligibility.

All indications are he will go to a school that will virtually guarantee he starts fall practice as the man to beat. A good possibility would be Vanderbilt.

Perhaps one trend of the "Big Time Indiana QB Recruits of the Future" is: See what happened to Tommy Stevens, Brandon Peters, and Hunter Johnson? It didn't work out so well at Penn St, Michigan or Clemson.

Consider IU and make things happen at home.

But right now, we have 2-four star QB's so the "easy window" may be closing but hey, why not come represent your state regardless?

Perhaps one trend of the "Big Time Indiana QB Recruits of the Future" is: See what happened to Tommy Stevens, Brandon Peters, and Hunter Johnson? It didn't work out so well at Penn St, Michigan or Clemson.

But right now, we have 2-four star QB's so the "easy window" may be closing but hey, why not come represent your state regardless?

I think this speaks to another aspect, the elephant in the room:

These state of Indiana QBs are good, but not good enough when they go up against other QBs, from other states.

Speight was a 5.5 Rivals guy and O’Korn was a 5.7 guy and both were ahead of Peters the entire time.

Then Mcafferey signed and they had the Patterson transfer. The guy was not going to start there.

The bottom line; all Rivals stars are not created equal. A 4-star QB from Indiana might be a 3-star in other states.

i know it's hard for these guys to look past the glitz and glamour of the big name schools, but being a big fish in a small pond might give them the best chance of fulfilling their dreams. i think that's where the parents need to sit these guys down and have an honest straight foward talk with them.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT