ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon claims to have been "a black woman" 🙄🤣😂🤣

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
That ought to be enough to trigger a 25th Amendment, 4th clause vote right there...

What's next? - He was Really the guy who shot Bin Laden?? Maybe he thinks he secretly flew on Apollo 11...???

Just about anyone else who was as clearly rapidly deteriorating as the world watches I would feel sorry for..., but given that the guy has been a serial liar his entire political career along with being a consistent plagerist going all way the back to college, these kind of gaffes have a certain ring of karmic justice to them...

I'm sure his coworkers, friends, and family are looking out for his welfare (DWS)...

Speaking of the 25th Amendment there's a heck of a lot of Democrats and "Main Stream" media types conspicuously MIA this time around who clamored for that to be done to Trump last time around... Wonder Why?????

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
That ought to be enough to trigger a 25th Amendment, 4th clause vote right there...

What's next? - He was Really the guy who shot Bin Laden?? Maybe he thinks he secretly flew on Apollo 11...???

Just about anyone else who was as clearly rapidly deteriorating as the world watches I would feel sorry for..., but given that the guy has been a serial liar his entire political career along with being a consistent plagerist going all way the back to college, these kind of gaffes have a certain ring of karmic justice to them...

I'm sure his coworkers, friends, and family are looking out for his welfare (DWS)...

Speaking of the 25th Amendment there's a heck of a lot of Democrats and "Main Stream" media types conspicuously MIA this time around who clamored for that to be done to Trump last time around... Wonder Why?????
the guy is fried.

johnny maga

@_johnnymaga

New jobs numbers just out:The gov. overstated the job growth in April and May by 111,000Unemployment at the highest since 20211/3 new jobs are in governmentMost job growth goes to foreign born workers

Reactions: 76-1

Biden told the govs he will do more unscripted events as he refuses to drop out. Unscripted events? Good lord that is the last thing biden should be doing. When he was not on the teleprompter yesterday he babbled about traffic.

“I used to think when I was a senator was there were always congestion on the highways.”“There's no congestion anymore. No. Regarding the highway, there's no congestion. And so what the way they get me to stop talking, they'll say, we just shut down all the roads.”

Reactions: 76-1
Biden told the govs he will do more unscripted events as he refuses to drop out. Unscripted events? Good lord that is the last thing biden should be doing. When he was not on the teleprompter yesterday he babbled about traffic.

“I used to think when I was a senator was there were always congestion on the highways.”“There's no congestion anymore. No. Regarding the highway, there's no congestion. And so what the way they get me to stop talking, they'll say, we just shut down all the roads.”
He’s toast. His brain is mush. They’re revealing just how insulated he’s been the last two and half years to save him from doing anything off script. At this point you could replace him with a middle schooler. Reading prewritten notes is all he does.

Dems should be ashamed. We have two very deceitful parties

He’s toast. His brain is mush. They’re revealing just how insulated he’s been the last two and half years to save him from doing anything off script. At this point you could replace him with a middle schooler. Reading prewritten notes is all he does.

Dems should be ashamed. We have two very deceitful parties

Kamala looking like a certainty.

To be fair, I'm assuming he was trying to say I served under the first black president and then selected the first black woman VP and garbled his words. If you listen, there's a pause in there. He's speaking in sentence fragments. It's embarrassing and plays into his diminished mental capacity narrative (that's clearly true), but he's not trying to lie.

Biden is terrible at speaking. Worse than GWB. But even if you look at what he's trying to communicate, it's not deep or complicated. He's not an interior genius betrayed by a speech impediment or an inability to dumb things down for the general public.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT