ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Fland

Would not be suprised if he followed Cal to Arkansas as long as they pay him the same money.
Cal will get a few of the UK kids, I'm sure.

Ballo from Arizona just entered the portal. Wouldn't be shocked to see Cal get in on him.

Mark is a pretty good guard, if he ends up staying there. They had a couple decent bigs that have eligibility left too.

He'll "land on his feet".

Ballo from Arizona just entered the portal. Wouldn't be shocked to see Cal get in on him.

Mark is a pretty good guard, if he ends up staying there. They had a couple decent bigs that have eligibility left too.

Cal will have a ton on money at Arkansas for NIL he would not take the job if he did not. I am sure his portal haul will be pretty impressive.

Maybe Woodson is back in the mix for Boogie. I don't think he was played, I think was legitimately in the mix. Go get him!

It would be pretty odd if Flands final 2 of UK vs IU had nothing to do with Kentucky's blue blood status. I would think even Woodson might have a shot with him now.

Cal will recruit just fine wherever he is. What the hell was Memphis known for besides gangs?

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I could be wrong but I prefer Rice and/or Carlyle. More experience and should be 3-4 year players that can help create a base/core of a team. Probably cost less too.

Rice is not great from three, maybe he can improve. If we get him the rest need to have some shooting.

Rice will have a much greater impact next year on whichever team he lands compared to Fland on whatever team he lands on. Totally confident in saying that.
Rice seems like a no brainer for sure. Only thing not to like is his shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT