ADVERTISEMENT

Boilermaker named to Outland Tropy watch!

JJ IN FLA

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2001
Yeah, That Coy Cronk transfer to Purdue should be coming just any day now. Inside sources say its a done deal on the Purdue Board. Coming straight from his Mom according to those close to the program. We are crazy for thinking its not happening!! What a bunch of clowns.

Purdue fans said they were better than us at every position.

I’ll give them 1.

Wide Receiver. And we aren’t too shabby there either.

If you want to objectively consider the situation, his grandfather was very ill and he wanted to be close to home to spend time with him. And Cronk was not a fan of the previous OC or the offense that was being ran (sound familiar IU fans?). However, his grandfather passed away sometime in the spring, and Cronk apparently likes the new OC and the offense that is being installed, so he decided to finish his college career at IU.

Reactions: SCOOTER59
I haven't heard a single thing about him transferring, but I don't go on the free board much. I don't think this is a real "thing".

Unless there is a football player interested in joining the basketball team than can make FT and play good D then I am not interested in football talk on the Basketball board.

Reactions: Columbus-Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT