ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler up

I liked Brian Cardinal a lot. He brought his lunch pale to work every day. Cody Zeller looks like he is going bald. But Steve Alford either is very lucky or is wearing a wig. There I said it.

Alford’s hair has probably just turned to plastic after all the hairspray he used in the 80s.

Reactions: ufo33
I liked Brian Cardinal a lot. He brought his lunch pale to work every day. Cody Zeller looks like he is going bald. But Steve Alford either is very lucky or is wearing a wig. There I said it.
Cardinal was a tough player. IU could have fitted him with a piece.

At the eye test I still think both our teams kinda suck, especially offensively. So does this mean I'm wrong and we both have potential or does this mean I'm right and the top of the B1G is a charade?

At the eye test I still think both our teams kinda suck, especially offensively. So does this mean I'm wrong and we both have potential or does this mean I'm right and the top of the B1G is a charade?

I think it’s quite likely that the top of the B10 is a charade. You guys could win any game by 30 or lose any game by 30. Does that make you any different than Illinois, OSU, Maryland, etc. College basketball seems to be very down this year, and wins and losses seem to have very little to do with “talent”.

I think it’s quite likely that the top of the B10 is a charade. You guys could win any game by 30 or lose any game by 30. Does that make you any different than Illinois, OSU, Maryland, etc. College basketball seems to be very down this year, and wins and losses seem to have very little to do with “talent”.
He who wins the most road games will win the BT.

He who wins the most road games will win the BT.
Then be worried about Wisconsin, who I think has two of them already. This just looks like the type of year that someone like the Badgers wins it. We play extremely ugly nowadays, so I guess I could ask, why not us? We shall see. Stranger things have happened. Shoot, this time last year, I would've never imagined that Purdue would turn it around and grab a share of the title. There seems to be even more parity this year.

birdforbogey said:

Spanking the MSU by 22 with just over 3 minutes to go in the first half.

Boiler up is the dumbest cheer ever invented. I didn't know you were a purdue fan.
[/quote]
When they hired Joe Tiller, ex Wyoming coach, the fans stole their saying, “Cowboy Up!” Boiler Up makes no sense. When

Boiler up is the dumbest cheer ever invented. I didn't know you were a purdue fan.
When they hired Joe Tiller, ex Wyoming coach, the fans stole their saying, “Cowboy Up!” Boiler Up makes no sense. When[/QUOTE]

Give them a break...at least for once they are actually cheering about their own team.

Rape Enabler Izzo goes down.
Izzo, no more poaching Indiana HS players!

When they hired Joe Tiller, ex Wyoming coach, the fans stole their saying, “Cowboy Up!” Boiler Up makes no sense. When[/QUOTE]

Not quite. Tiller's wife coined Cowboy Up, then encouraged "Boiler Up" when they came to Purdue.

It's pretty corny, but not even the corniest thing she came up with. I remember the years of "Be Bold, Wear Gold" lmao

When they hired Joe Tiller, ex Wyoming coach, the fans stole their saying, “Cowboy Up!” Boiler Up makes no sense. When

Not quite. Tiller's wife coined Cowboy Up, then encouraged "Boiler Up" when they came to Purdue.

It's pretty corny, but not even the corniest thing she came up with. I remember the years of "Be Bold, Wear Gold" lmao[/QUOTE]

It's pretty corny, but not even the corniest thing she came up with. I remember the years of "Be Bold, Wear Gold" lmao

[/QUOTE]
So lame that I actually feel sorry for PU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT