ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler Down! 4 points in OT dooms the PUkes!!

That was a fun game to watch. I really did not care who won until Michigan got screwed by the clock operator. You have to love what those Michigan kids are doing after what they went through.

You actually believe this? If so, all I can say is wow. This season is a failure unless we make some noise in the tournament.

Banner already hung in the Hog Barn gently swaying in the breeze of Cheerleader flatulence.

Well I will give you some credit then, I've just heard it's a painter love fest on your board
I would say that it kind of a cautious love fest when Purdue is playing well like the past 3 regular seasons. But those years when they were losing at home to those jive non-conference no name teams the GBI board was very Crean-ish. I suspect the GBI board will be very Crean-ish if they have an early exit from the NCAA tournament because of the high expectations we had for this team. Purdue will always play well enough for Painter to not get fired. With the loss today, I'm trying to stay way from GBI. I know it won't be no love for Painter today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT