ADVERTISEMENT

Blind faith in a political leader

WhyisIUBBcursed

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2024
Through all the back and forth arguing that isn’t going to change anyone’s mind I’ve noticed the following: Not a single soul is espousing the greatness of Kamala Harris or excusing every misstep she makes or has made. But the number of lemmings who literally would fawn over anything and everything that DJT says and does is mind numbing and frankly nauseating. I can’t imagine being this enamored with another human being, especially one as crass and disgusting as that man who “just loves women”

Through all the back and forth arguing that isn’t going to change anyone’s mind I’ve noticed the following: Not a single soul is espousing the greatness of Kamala Harris or excusing every misstep she makes or has made. But the number of lemmings who literally would fawn over anything and everything that DJT says and does is mind numbing and frankly nauseating. I can’t imagine being this enamored with another human being, especially one as crass and disgusting as that man who “just loves women”
It's not just fawning. They twist themselves into pretzels in an effort to defend him or otherwise excuse his unprecedented, disqualifying misconduct.

Trump's Vice President, his Chief of Staff, the chair of the Joint Chiefs during his presidency, and dozens of former high-level staffers - - all Republicans and all selected by Trump - - all say he's unfit for office. But according to the Trump apologists, these people are, to a person, disgruntled, evil, seeking greater fame or fortune, and/or pieces of shit. For MAGA, it's always Trump's critics who are the problem, never Trump. Trump - - the fascist fatty, greedy grifter, fraudster felon and greatest con man of our lifetimes - - is always the victim. It's the most fvcked up thing I've ever seen in American politics.

Through all the back and forth arguing that isn’t going to change anyone’s mind I’ve noticed the following: Not a single soul is espousing the greatness of Kamala Harris or excusing every misstep she makes or has made.

Another data point I've taken note of is the total absence of prominent Democrats (I'll give you the oddball outliers Gabbard and RFKjr) who supported Clinton and/or Biden in the past who are now supporting Trump. They simply don't exist. Meanwhile, there are multitudes of prominent Republicans who have disavowed Trump, even many who wholeheartedly supported him in the past, and who are now publicly endorsing Harris. Trump lost a number of those people between 2016 and 2020; now, for many, J6 and his conduct since is a dealbreaker. I'm counting on that holding true for enough to make the difference this time around, and I'm not convinced the polling is picking them up.

Another data point I've taken note of is the total absence of prominent Democrats (I'll give you the oddball outliers Gabbard and RFKjr) who supported Clinton and/or Biden in the past who are now supporting Trump. They simply don't exist. Meanwhile, there are multitudes of prominent Republicans who have disavowed Trump, even many who wholeheartedly supported him in the past, and who are now publicly endorsing Harris. Trump lost a number of those people between 2016 and 2020; now, for many, J6 and his conduct since is a dealbreaker. I'm counting on that holding true for enough to make the difference this time around, and I'm not convinced the polling is picking them up.
Based on my texts and junk mail I promise you I’m “in the bag” for Trump. I hope there are millions like me that don’t really care how big Arnold Palmer’s pecker is when we vote

Based on my texts and junk mail I promise you I’m “in the bag” for Trump. I hope there are millions like me that don’t really care how big Arnold Palmer’s pecker is when we vote
It's not about the person, it's about the policy. Conservatism is the only way to go after the last four years of destruction. Liberals have proven to be unworthy of a lot of things, including in some cases, still living in America. Harris is the standard bearer for this kind of policy and behavior. She has to be defeated at all cost. She is an existential threat to America and a very dangerous person.

It's not about the person, it's about the policy. Conservatism is the only way to go after the last four years of destruction. Liberals have proven to be unworthy of a lot of things, including in some cases, still living in America. Harris is the standard bearer for this kind of policy and behavior. She has to be defeated at all cost. She is an existential threat to America and a very dangerous person.
The threshold question for any candidate for president of the United States is are they fit to serve. Trump isn’t. And that’s not just me talking. That’s the belief of many people who worked closely with him, people who know him best. Like his Chief of Staff, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, his defense secretary and his Vice President.

So no, you can’t gloss over “the person, ” particularly when the person is Trump.

And if you still want to talk about policy, let’s talk the economy. Trump’s economic plan sucks. It will crater the economy. Again, not just me talking but the overwhelming majority of 39 economists surveyed by the Wall Street Journal, along with Bloomberg Economics and Goldman Sachs.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Bullshit. Trump is an absolute danger to our country’s future. It IS about the person

The threshold question for any candidate for president of the United States is are they fit to serve. Trump isn’t. And that’s not just me talking. That’s the belief of many people who worked closely with him, people who know him best. Like his Chief of Staff, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, his defense secretary and his Vice President.

So no, you can’t gloss over “the person, ” particularly when the person is Trump.

And if you still want to talk about policy, let’s talk the economy. Trump’s economic plan sucks. It will crater the economy. Again, not just me talking but the overwhelming majority of 39 economists surveyed by the Wall Street Journal, along with Bloomberg Economics and Goldman Sachs.
I'm confused. Who was it that tanked the economy in the last four years? Good lord, the road of economic destruction leads right to the Biden/Harris White House. DJT had nothing but economic success in his four years in office.

I'm confused. Who was it that tanked the economy in the last four years? Good lord, the road of economic destruction leads right to the Biden/Harris White House. DJT had nothing but economic success in his four years in office.

Uh... His 4th year in office was an economic train wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT