ADVERTISEMENT

Bigreddfredd is Ewerzfan.

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
sddefault.jpg

Do not feed.

Reactions: Hawk_Circle_Hoosier
I have been a member here for so long that I forgot how to sign up. Don't you have to have a different email address to create a new account? That seems like a lot of work so I just stay the same.

I have no idea, I haven't changed my name in a decade. Ordy does it about every four months when he gets banned.

How exactly do you "know" this? Are you a Mod under your own fake handle so you can access everyone else's fake IP addresses?

Limited omniscience. And this:

Based on this thread, IU basketball isn’t your “first” sport and English definitely is your second (at best) language. Please step down from your pulpit. You don’t belong up there.

Just a poster with a deep appreciation for both IU basketball and the English language, two topics apparently beyond your grasp.

Either of these could be Ewerzfan's mantra. If you're really that interested or still skeptical just go back and read some of his former posts - even cloning someone wouldn't reproduce such a distinctively asinine and repetitive style.

Limited omniscience. And this:

Either of these could be Ewerzfan's mantra. If you're really that interested or still skeptical just go back and read some of his former posts - even cloning someone wouldn't reproduce such a distinctively asinine and repetitive style.
You need the language software that analyzed the writings of Shakespeare and the Unabomber.

How exactly do you "know" this? Are you a Mod under your own fake handle so you can access everyone else's fake IP addresses?
He’s upset because of a recent banning of one of his handles here, and he’s lashing out. Par for the course

He’s upset because of a recent banning of one of his handles here, and he’s lashing out. Par for the course

RBB has brought more useful information to this forum in the last month than all of your many banned usernames combined have ever brought. Move along Ordy.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
RBB has brought more useful information to this forum in the last month than all of your many banned usernames combined have ever brought. Move along Ordy.
Like the big commitment weekend this past weekend? I guess it all evens out...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT