ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest shoes to fill article

NattyChamps856

Newcomer
May 13, 2020
I understand that Cronk was a starter since 2016 but Bedford's play has me excited. We could have two starting left tackles over a seven year span which is really good. Amazing how Bedford just replaced Cronk seamlessly.

I understand that Penix is the starter but I would have gone with Ramsey as the biggest shoes to fill because Penix was hurt so much last year.

Hoosiers definitely lost less than some of the other teams in the division, could be another good year for Indiana.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/around-the-big-ten-east-the-biggest-shoes-to-fill-in-2020/

I understand that Cronk was a starter since 2016 but Bedford's play has me excited. We could have two starting left tackles over a seven year span which is really good. Amazing how Bedford just replaced Cronk seamlessly.

I understand that Penix is the starter but I would have gone with Ramsey as the biggest shoes to fill because Penix was hurt so much last year.

Hoosiers definitely lost less than some of the other teams in the division, could be another good year for Indiana.

https://cfbsaturdays.com/around-the-big-ten-east-the-biggest-shoes-to-fill-in-2020/
I wouldn't say it was seamless. Our OL was not good the last 5 games.

Reactions: red hornet
We had some other guys miss time also the competition stepped up a level or 2 in that time.
I realize that. But you don't lose a 4 year starter, play a freshman, and have it not affect your OL.

Purdue was not a step up and we almost got Ramsey killed behind that OL.

Reactions: red hornet
I realize that. But you don't lose a 4 year starter, play a freshman, and have it not affect your OL.

Purdue was not a step up and we almost got Ramsey killed behind that OL.
Outside of Purdue it was a step up. Bedford was far from perfect but he was pretty good. Offensive line was peaks and valleys for sure not sure how much better Cronk would have made them. He definitely is a great player and leader. Will definitely be missed.

Reactions: TMFT and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT