ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Issue for me at least

TDHoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Teams this time of year always seem to be getting better and this is year 6 or 7 that I can't say that for IU. Even last night, yes we were undermanned and I though the players played hard but in the end NW is trash and not very good and we still just didn't have the Moxy or ability to go in and win a game that even short handed I thought we should have won.

I call it the "Black Cloud" theory that looms over the IU basketball program. Just when you think we hit 6 gear we slam on the brakes. Kuddo's to Coach Woodson for taking the stance he did I think it rings well among fans.

Anybody else think when we go down 5+ with less than 8 minutes to go in any game we have less that 1% chance to win or is it just me? I remember, can't recall the time, in the game last night where IU missed a wide open 3 (Kopp from the corner) and NW goes down and hits a fairly contested 3 to put them up by 3 and I thought well that was the game. I guess that is just the mindset IU has put me in the past 6-7 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News