ADVERTISEMENT

Big Noon Kickoff Will be in Bloomington next week

Just done quit my job! My new job gives me a 3 day weekend every weekend now! Too bad for me this thing is sold out. Are there still scalpers walking about before kickoff? Don’t know how they work since most tickets got digital I think!?

Reactions: td75 and vesuvius13
Just done quit my job! My new job gives me a 3 day weekend every weekend now! Too bad for me this thing is sold out. Are there still scalpers walking about before kickoff? Don’t know how they work since most tickets got digital I think!?

Might post on the Tickets Forum.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Tickets are pretty reasonable on StubHub, etc, it’s the parking that is ridiculous. But the fees on all those sites are bad too. I haven’t seen people outside but haven’t been looking.

There was an old-school ticket buyer/seller at 17th and Woodlawn before the Maryland game. I'm not sure how that would work, either, because they're all digital. I wouldn't trust it. Just commenting to say that they are still out there.

There was an old-school ticket buyer/seller at 17th and Woodlawn before the Maryland game. I'm not sure how that would work, either, because they're all digital. I wouldn't trust it. Just commenting to say that they are still out there.
I think you’d probably just stand there and transfer together. You have to pay first, but I’ve done it for some other events.

I'm not sure about single-game tickets, but my season tickets are physical tickets. That was an option for season ticket holders so there are probably physical tickets floating around out there. If you have an IUHoosiers account set up, it's very easy for a seller to transfer tickets to you ( as long as you trust them). The major brokers have systems in place that guarantee the validity of any tickets you purchase through them. You for sure need to find someone willing to sell a parking pass if you want to use an IU lot near the stadium. Otherwise, I'd recommend checking with IUHoosiers.com for information on the garages and shuttle service, or plan on a lengthy walk.

Reactions: HoosierAlum07
I'm not sure about single-game tickets, but my season tickets are physical tickets. That was an option for season ticket holders so there are probably physical tickets floating around out there. If you have an IUHoosiers account set up, it's very easy for a seller to transfer tickets to you ( as long as you trust them). The major brokers have systems in place that guarantee the validity of any tickets you purchase through them. You for sure need to find someone willing to sell a parking pass if you want to use an IU lot near the stadium. Otherwise, I'd recommend checking with IUHoosiers.com for information on the garages and shuttle service, or plan on a lengthy walk.
You may want to hold on to those tickets if this season ends up to be epic! I used to collect all my tickets before the digital age began! I probably have atleast a good 35 years of Colts season tickets in storage, including the ‘06 AFCCG/Super Bowl tickets. Got atleast a good 30 Indy500 tickets including the 100th running. Quite a few Pacers, NCAA Final 4, and concert tickets also. Some of these could become valuable for the right buyer in the future!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT