ADVERTISEMENT

Biden continues his lie spree....

Gotta lower myself to UTFO level of stupidity. Trying to dumb down the board like he does. I'll admit, it's hard work trying to be that stupid. I may not be able to troll like him for very long as I cherish my intelligence.
You’ve been posting these about once a week. Why don’t you keep them all in one thread? Or I could just listen to Trump’s latest cult fest and start a new thread for every lie. That would cover the entire front page. Every single speech.

Don't sell yourself short. You're a natural.

Well, I am damn good at many, many things and I am incredibly intelligent and I am funny as hell, so I could understand your belief that I could anything. And I appreciate your confidence in my abilities. But trolling is not my thing. I like topics with more substance.

Reactions: DANC
You’ve been posting these about once a week. Why don’t you keep them all in one thread? Or I could just listen to Trump’s latest cult fest and start a new thread for every lie. That would cover the entire front page. Every single speech.

Because UTFO does it. Except he doesn't engage in any other discussion. Just posts and leaves.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT