ADVERTISEMENT

Best Dead shows on this date 21 February......

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
3 really good shows (I could have added the '91 show as well). '95 wasn't a good year at all, but it had it's moments and this show is one of them. The '93 show is really good for a '90s show, one of the better ones. And finally the '73 show has a great set list well performed.

Grateful Dead Live at Delta Center on 1995-02-21

Salt Lake City, Friend Of The Devil, Wang Dang Doodle, Tennessee Jed, Broken Arrow, Black Throated Wind*, So Many Roads, The Music Never Stopped (58 mins) Foolish Heart, Samba In The Rain, Truckin'-> I I Just Want To Make Love To You To You-> That Would Be Something-> Drums-> Space-> Visions Of Johanna-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Liberty (85 mins)

Grateful Dead Live at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on 1993-02-21

Bertha-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Lazy River Road, Eternity, Ramble On Rose, Queen Jane Approximately, Row Jimmy, Promised Land Liberty, Corinna-> Crazy Fingers-> Estimated Prophet-> Samson & Delilah, Drums-> Jam-> The Wheel-> I Need A Miracle-> Morning Dew, E: U.S. Blues

Grateful Dead Live at Assembly Hall, University of Illinois on 1973-02-21

Wave That Flag, Me & My Uncle, Brown Eyed Women, Beat It On Down The Line, Loser, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, You Ain't Woman Enough, Box Of Rain, Mexicali Blues, Sugaree, Around & Around China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Jack Straw, Mississippi Half Step, Truckin'-> Eyes Of The World-> Stella Blue, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, E: Johnny B. Goode

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT