ADVERTISEMENT

Beat the Badgers (+3)

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Let’s stop wallowing in self pity about @NU and @MSU and beat the Badgers.
Short prep time for a Tuesday tilt after a Sat. Road game.

IU is actually favored -3 at home. Badgers are playing above average on the road.
We blew our undefeated home game chance. But we don’t need to make it worse.

I don’t think the scouting report changed much since the Kohl center game.
We should have a chip on our shoulders for the loss at Kohl center.

Let’s make buckets after stops in the 1st and 2nd halves.

Beat the Badgers!

Last edited:
Big game. Latest bracketology has us in, but with razor thin margin of error. Here is one writer that pens us as a 10. Last four in are in the 11/12 area.

We control our own destiny. We’ve been reeling a little bit lately, but a great chance to stop the bleeding and right the ship at home.

Big game. Latest bracketology has us in, but with razor thin margin of error. Here is one writer that pens us as a 10. Last four in are in the 11/12 area.

We control our own destiny. We’ve been reeling a little bit lately, but a great chance to stop the bleeding and right the ship at home.

None of what happened the previous three games matters if we start winning again. Need to take care of business tonight and then against OSU. Then smoke Maryland at home and take another road win at Minny and then close it out the winning streak vs Rutgers and then finish the season with a thumping by Purdue. Close this bitch out winning 5 of last 6 games! Finish league play with a 12-8 record. It can be done. Starts tonight with those tools from wisconsin.

None of what happened the previous three games matters if we start winning again. Need to take care of business tonight and then against OSU. Then smoke Maryland at home and take another road win at Minny and then close it out the winning streak vs Rutgers and then finish the season with a thumping by Purdue. Close this bitch out winning 5 of last 6 games! Finish league play with a 12-8 record. It can be done. Starts tonight with those tools from wisconsin.

If only...... unfortunately I don't see it.
I also hope I am massively wrong!

Riding a 3 game L streak, of course we all our hesitant about our next few games.

last year we finished with 5 losses in a row. It’s easy, as fans, to point to recent losing streaks. But win streaks? When was the last time we won 5 B10 games in a row?

6 games to go. We should be favored in all but 2 (?). Of course that doesn’t mean we go 4-2. It all starts tonight. Should be a fun couple of weeks either way.

This has become a pretty big game. Huge opportunity to get back on the right track.

I am pretty surprised they still had us in at 7-7. I am thinking it will take 11 wins in conference minimum I doubt 10 will cut it.

Here is my prediction for tonight because why not!

IU 73

Wisc 58

Kopp 3 of 5 from three

Riding a 3 game L streak, of course we all our hesitant about our next few games.

last year we finished with 5 losses in a row. It’s easy, as fans, to point to recent losing streaks. But win streaks? When was the last time we won 5 B10 games in a row?

6 games to go. We should be favored in all but 2 (?). Of course that doesn’t mean we go 4-2. It all starts tonight. Should be a fun couple of weeks either way.
5 big ten games in a row? Boy had it happened in the last twenty years?

I have no idea what to expect tonight. Could see us running them out of the gym (similar to the first half in Madison) and could also see a total meltdown from our guys. if we get to 65, we win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT