ADVERTISEMENT

Baked Apple Pie

Crayfish57

All-American
Sep 18, 2013
I bought an Angry orchard sampler pack , I usually just get a regular 12 . I love hard cider and the cinnamon but I learned some Watkins extract from Menards in the regular is actually better.

The Fresh Baked Apple Pie is amazing

I was going to post this as OT but what is on topic on here ? Too much politics and not enough good food and drink and movies

I bought an Angry orchard sampler pack , I usually just get a regular 12 . I love hard cider and the cinnamon but I learned some Watkins extract from Menards in the regular is actually better.

The Fresh Baked Apple Pie is amazing

I was going to post this as OT but what is on topic on here ? Too much politics and not enough good food and drink and movies
I'll never vote for it!

Unfermented Cider is the Only way to go!!!

Anyone who believes otherwise should be Red Flagged; put on a No Fly list; and Perp Walked across their lawn in full view of their neighbors by the FBI (right after they're thru with anyone who spoke up at the local PTA meeting)...

Have I convinced you to agree with me you #%@*...? 🍎🍏🍎

Thought you were going to get away with a simple apolitical statement about hard cider didn't you ?!? Why I oughta... 💥🔥⚡️😉😎

Time for some Octoberfest Stew

4 Brats cut in one inch pieces
I can kraut
2 cups shredded cabbage
Some red skin potates cut up
2 apples skinned and cut
1 bottle pils
Some water
Sime chicken soup base

Slow cook for 3-4 hours

Serve with more pils and rye bread

Time for some Octoberfest Stew

4 Brats cut in one inch pieces
I can kraut
2 cups shredded cabbage
Some red skin potates cut up
2 apples skinned and cut
1 bottle pils
Some water
Sime chicken soup base

Slow cook for 3-4 hours

Serve with more pils and rye bread
Amazing! I’m going to try this out next weekend. How many Prilosec should I use? Crushed

Amazing! I’m going to try this out next weekend. How many Prilosec should I use? Crushed

Two should do, but only if you snort em...
th_coffee.gif

GTFO.... we're at the point in life where we only buy rye bread. Even my kids prefer it now.
I like it with corn beef and ruebens but just haven't adapted to it for other things. I still prefer just plain ol white bread even though some of the multigrain bread isn't bad.

You eat pastrami or corned beef on white bread? I need one of 76’s “wow” emoji things . . .
To me bread holds a sandwich together and the insides are the taste but that is me. I just hate rye bread but I love the sandwich

I like it with corn beef and ruebens but just haven't adapted to it for other things. I still prefer just plain ol white bread even though some of the multigrain bread isn't bad.
The only useful purpose of white bread is to soak up the sauce and to mop up your plate.

meat-trays-menu.jpg

Reactions: Lucy01 and All4You
I want you to know the true power of the internet.

I had grilled cheese for dinner tonight. AMA

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT