ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Throwing it’s weight Around

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Of course we have the ACC/B1G challenge next week to shed more light on the competitiveness of the league, but November has been a great month for the B1G. Fortunate tip did Wiscy in vs KU or they beat KU. Sparty with some big wins. IU over Xavier on their home floor. Last night Purdue demolishes Gonzaga. Illinois buries UCLA. It’s only November, but this year is shaping up to be a beast once league play begins. B1G currently has 11 teams in Kenpom top 40 and Michigan isn’t one of them. Buckle up folks. It’s going to be a wild and bumpy ride.

Of course we have the ACC/B1G challenge next week to shed more light on the competitiveness of the league, but November has been a great month for the B1G. Fortunate tip did Wiscy in vs KU or they beat KU. Sparty with some big wins. IU over Xavier on their home floor. Last night Purdue demolishes Gonzaga. Illinois buries UCLA. It’s only November, but this year is shaping up to be a beast once league play begins. B1G currently has 11 teams in Kenpom top 40 and Michigan isn’t one of them. Buckle up folks. It’s going to be a wild and bumpy ride.
You clearly haven’t read about how bad the B1G is this year 😂😂

All the pundits and experts talked about a down year. Now there’s 10/11 B1G teams in the top 50 in kenpom plus all those big wins.
Yep. It’s very early in the season and only November, but more opportunities this coming week with ACC / B1G to close out an epic November. One thing is for sure, the B1G season is going to be brutal. I hope the officiating cleans it up from a brawl fest to actual basketball.

Yep. It’s very early in the season and only November, but more opportunities this coming week with ACC / B1G to close out an epic November. One thing is for sure, the B1G season is going to be brutal. I hope the officiating cleans it up from a brawl fest to actual basketball.
All the quad 1 wins and losses you get in November still count. The B1G is always brutal but these wins position the top teams regardless of when. So the top 5 in the B1G should get favorable seeding because of it. It’s looking like a good year for the B1G. Go Hoosiers and B1G until conference play. 😉

All the quad 1 wins and losses you get in November still count. The B1G is always brutal but these wins position the top teams regardless of when. So the top 5 in the B1G should get favorable seeding because of it. It’s looking like a good year for the B1G. Go Hoosiers and B1G until conference play. 😉
These things you say are true. Tip of the hat sir.

100% - - - I want the B1G to win its non-conference games (any/all sports)...then, of course, I'm all-in for the Hoosiers.

Reactions: asindc
A lot of top 10 teams took a loss this weekend, would not be surprised to see us in the top 10 when NC comes a calling

A lot of top 10 teams took a loss this weekend, would not be surprised to see us in the top 10 when NC comes a calling
Rankings cannot score a point. NC will not be in a good mood. Our home crowd will ”Rock”. To your point, I feel our kids do deserve recognition as a very good team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT