ADVERTISEMENT

As the American Constitutional Republic writhes in it's death throes...

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Nothing illustrates the slow, agonizing death of American justice than the continuing actions of the out-of-control Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.

January 25, 2019, 72 year old Roger Stone, Republican political consultant since the '60's, was attacked by nearly 30 heavily armed FBI agents at 6:00 am, accompanied by a boat in the water behind his home. Manned by armed agents with floodlights.

September 23. 2023, pro-life activist Mark Houck's home was the target of a pre-dawn raid by near two dozen FBI and Pennsylvania Law enforcement agents, outfitted in tactical gear, armed with automatic weapons and a battering ram, arrested him, took him to a federal facility where he was belly chained and wrist shackled to a table for six hours.

August 9th, 2023, 75 year old Veteran from Provo, Utah, was attacked in his home by FBI agents who used an armored vehicle to punch a hole in his home, murdered him in his home and dragged his mangled body to the sidewalk, where it was left for hours.

March of this year, Brian Malinowski. Executive Director Clinton National Airport was murdered in his home by an ATF assault team.

The Leviathan is at war with the American people.
It is undeniable.

Nothing illustrates the slow, agonizing death of American justice than the continuing actions of the out-of-control Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.

January 25, 2019, 72 year old Roger Stone, Republican political consultant since the '60's, was attacked by nearly 30 heavily armed FBI agents at 6:00 am, accompanied by a boat in the water behind his home. Manned by armed agents with floodlights.

September 23. 2023, pro-life activist Mark Houck's home was the target of a pre-dawn raid by near two dozen FBI and Pennsylvania Law enforcement agents, outfitted in tactical gear, armed with automatic weapons and a battering ram, arrested him, took him to a federal facility where he was belly chained and wrist shackled to a table for six hours.

August 9th, 2023, 75 year old Veteran from Provo, Utah, was attacked in his home by FBI agents who used an armored vehicle to punch a hole in his home, murdered him in his home and dragged his mangled body to the sidewalk, where it was left for hours.

March of this year, Brian Malinowski. Executive Director Clinton National Airport was murdered in his home by an ATF assault team.

The Leviathan is at war with the American people.
It is undeniable.
No links. I think you're lying and or distorting every bit of it. You do have a reputation as a dishonest tool of Russia.

No links. I think you're lying and or distorting every bit of it. You do have a reputation as a dishonest tool of Russia.
Let me help your lazy ass out.

Source: Imprimus
August 2024]Volume 53 Number 8. Adapted from a presentation delivered on July 23. 3024, at Hillsdale College Blake Center. Somers CT.
By;
Ryan Cleckner, J.D.,
Former Special Operations sniper, US Army 1st Ranger Bn.
2 tours in Afghanistan
Served as Sniper instructor for US military and police forces across the country, and taught courses on civil liberties and constitutional law. Has authored two published books.

I'll let him know you consider him a liar.

Reactions: jrbjrb
Let me help your lazy ass out.

Source: Imprimus
August 2024]Volume 53 Number 8. Adapted from a presentation delivered on July 23. 3024, at Hillsdale College Blake Center. Somers CT.
By;
Ryan Cleckner, J.D.,
Former Special Operations sniper, US Army 1st Ranger Bn.
2 tours in Afghanistan
Served as Sniper instructor for US military and police forces across the country, and taught courses on civil liberties and constitutional law. Has authored two published books.

I'll let him know you consider him a liar.
I get Imprimus. Haven’t read that one yet. He may or may not be a liar, I always check sources. I didn’t say he was a liar, I said tou were. You are.

The topic is Federal Law Enforcement.

Was Breonna Taylor killed by Feds or Louisville Police?

Are you as dumb as Gilligan?
If so, I pity you.
You have no room to call anyone dumb.

I previously asked you a serious question that you’ve never answered - are you suffering from dementia?

I get Imprimus. Haven’t read that one yet. He may or may not be a liar, I always check sources. I didn’t say he was a liar, I said tou were. You are.
When you find someone to read it to you, let the board know what was distorted or fabricated.

To say that he left out a lot of context is the understatement of the year. Laughably so.

For instance, without any context as to why the FBI/Federal Agents were visiting all those people in the first place this example fits nicely with the rest of the BS he posted:

May 2, 2011, Osama bin Laden, 54 a former Business Administration Student at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah, was violently ripped his from his bed in the middle of the night by US Forces while he was peacefully sleeping. Reportedly, US Forces arrived unannounced and blew a hole in the side of his country home. His body was reported thrown overboard in an undisclosed location.

To say that he left out a lot of context is the understatement of the year. Laughably so.

For instance, without any context as to why the FBI/Federal Agents were visiting all those people in the first place this example fits nicely with the rest of the BS he posted:

May 2, 2011, Osama bin Laden, 54 a former Business Administration Student at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah, was violently ripped his from his bed in the middle of the night by US Forces while he was peacefully sleeping. Reportedly, US Forces arrived unannounced and blew a hole in the side of his country home. His body was reported thrown overboard in an undisclosed location.
The context is readily available, as your little buddy Gilligan will know when he gets someone to read the Inprimus he claims to subscribe to.

You're as insipidly stupid as him, so I don't expect much.

It's the best he can do.
Take pity...
I’m not playing with you. You’re not smart and you’re very tedious. You live in an alternate reality.

I can’t find the issue, but Roger Stone was arrested for committing felonies. He was convicted by a jury at trial. Trump commuted his sentence. He takes care of his criminal cronies. I have no sympathy for him and had none when he was arrested.

The last one, Bryan, not Brian, also was suspected of felonies. He took four shots at law enforcement and as a result he got himself killed. Again, no sympathy from me.

I’m not bothering to look up the other two, but I suspect there’s a lot more to the stories for them too.

When did you MAGAs stop supporting law and order?

Don’t be an ankle-biting sissy. When you post something add some links,

Reactions: Ohio Guy
The context is readily available, as your little buddy Gilligan will know when he gets someone to read the Inprimus he claims to subscribe to.

You're as insipidly stupid as him, so I don't expect much.
You're a real peach Mas. You posted what you posted without some pretty important context, which was either dishonest or dumb. Or both.

Maybe you're having a bad day, I don't know. If you'd like to provide the context as to why all those people were confronted by the FBI/Feds, I'll happily provide the same context regarding Osama bin Laden for you.

Is she the one that was shacked up with a drug dealer?
so that means, she has no rights you are pathetic. wrong house anyway your stupid police shot through the wrong house. oh by the way under trump they'll have immunity.

I’m not playing with you. You’re not smart and you’re very tedious. You live in an alternate reality.

I can’t find the issue, but Roger Stone was arrested for committing felonies. He was convicted by a jury at trial. Trump commuted his sentence. He takes care of his criminal cronies. I have no sympathy for him and had none when he was arrested.

The last one, Bryan, not Brian, also was suspected of felonies. He took four shots at law enforcement and as a result he got himself killed. Again, no sympathy from me.

I’m not bothering to look up the other two, but I suspect there’s a lot more to the stories for them too.

When did you MAGAs stop supporting law and order?

Don’t be an ankle-biting sissy. When you post something add some links,

Here you go....

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You're a real peach Mas. You posted what you posted without some pretty important context, which was either dishonest or dumb. Or both.

Maybe you're having a bad day, I don't know. If you'd like to provide the context as to why all those people were confronted by the FBI/Feds, I'll happily provide the same context regarding Osama bin Laden for you.
The context is in the hands of your little buddy...

Here you go....

Hmm...those accounts were definitely written through MAGA rose-tinted glasses.

Take a look at this Washington Examiner op-ed from former FBI agent James Gagilino. According to him, the arrest of Stone was essentially FBI SOP.

No doubt it's SOP for the FBI.... That's part of the problem.
The 'problem' is that those bastards feel entitled to pick and choose which parts of 'SOP' they adhere to, such as bodycam and FOIA ...
If one ever watched Congressional testimony, and gave one fvck about the rule of law, this would infuriate you.

Be prepared...when the shoe is on the other foot, assholes like you and Gilligan will be whining like the little bitches you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT