ADVERTISEMENT

Armaan Franklin

LongIndy

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2003
I want to the Warren Central sectional last night and saw Franklin play for the first time. I thought he looked like a really solid player with a pretty good upside. Maybe a little suspect from range but really good taking the ball to the basket and finishing inside.

I’ve seen on this site that IU had looked at him but had not offered. I was curious as to what the experts here thought of his game and whether or not it would translate to the Big10

Thanks for posting. I like hearing comments and reviews of players like this. It's a great way for those of us who no longer live in IN to stay connected with who we are recruiting and what's going on with IN bball!

I want to the Warren Central sectional last night and saw Franklin play for the first time. I thought he looked like a really solid player with a pretty good upside. Maybe a little suspect from range but really good taking the ball to the basket and finishing inside.

I’ve seen on this site that IU had looked at him but had not offered. I was curious as to what the experts here thought of his game and whether or not it would translate to the Big10

Purdue is in great shape with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT