ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona is truly wackadoodle...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I think Trump's refusal to do the traditional 60 Minutes (dating back to Humphrey) dual Presidential interviews may end up having negative consequences he might not have envisioned. Not with the MAGA base, they will continue to fawn and support him...

But perhaps with the few undecideds who are left, who are leery of MAGA, but weren't exactly convinced fully of how dangerous a cult can be. Since Trump decided to pull out, that meant that CBS had to fill the space with an alternative report that had likely been planned for a later edition. Since presumably the curiosity/interest in Harris caused a huge increase in audience size, this report on election denialism in AZ probably was viewd by a much larger audience than it might otherwise have enjoyed...

I guess opinions can vary, but I think this report is for a lot of people a reminder of exactly why they would never vote for MAGA. Obviously opinions can vary, but I'm not sure how anyone can watch this and listen to these folks and not come away convinced that they are unginged and dangerous. And the thing is, I don't think they interviewed a single Dem, and for sure all of the folks facing death threats and a barrage of attacks from the MAGA misfits are fellow Republicans...

I'll be honest,I knew it was bad but not this bad. The audio of the threats, the interview of Bush and some of the wacky things she says. How could anyone think it could be a good idea to put these folks in power?

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I couldn't believe the one lady said if he were there, she would lynch him. Of course she said in the interview that she meant ruin his career. Why would he need to be physically present to ruin his career?

Even the "Cyber Ninjas" did not find wholesale fraud. Let alone the Republican elected officials that looked into it. And of course the famed deleted database turned out not to be deleted, I loved it when the guy pictured who was a Trump Republican said he was literally in the database when he saw Trump's tweet.

But none of that matters to the true believers.

It was sad enough when Democrats blamed fraud in Ohio in 2004. But they let go of that bone. These people will be clutching it in their teeth in the casket.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT