ADVERTISEMENT

Are VPM and McNutt the same person?

MtPeter04

Junior
Jun 16, 2007
Their writing styles are very similar, and so are their pedantic tendencies. Could it just be one person messing with all of us? After reading that last VPM post in the 9/11 thread, I'm more convinced than ever that they're coming from the same individual.

Reactions: Lucy01
Their writing styles are very similar, and so are their pedantic tendencies. Could it just be one person messing with all of us? After reading that last VPM post in the 9/11 thread, I'm more convinced than ever that they're coming from the same individual.

I wish I was as good of a person as VPM. The two of us have never met, but I really like him. He does know my wife's uncle, however.

Doubt it.

All I know is if you add up their IQ's, you still won't crack triple digits.

No....I know who both are....not the same person. Though they both have many of the same qualities.

I wish I was as good of a person as VPM. The two of us have never met, but I really like him. He does know my wife's uncle, however.
giphy.gif

I literally have no idea what my IQ is. I was a bad high school student,but was a B student in college. What is your IQ?
You're an idiot, and that's not arguable. If you weren't an idiot, you would have a job that actually takes knowledge, ability and skill to perform. Instead you bullshit the stupid.

You're an idiot, and that's not arguable. If you weren't an idiot, you would have a job that actually takes knowledge, ability and skill to perform. Instead you bullshit the stupid.
Just out of curiosity and not to take sides in this pissing contest, what is your education, your job, and what it takes to perform it well? Fair is fair.

Reactions: Lucy01
It's equivalent to the amount of bullchit you spew from the pulpit each week.
I challenge you with this thought. If I am wrong and you are right then what happens to me? What does your world view say about life after death? Now, If I am right and you are wrong, then what happens to you? John 3:36 says Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
So which side are you on at the present time? BTW, you never did tell me your IQ. You don't know yours either I'd bet. The truth is most of us don't.

I challenge you with this thought. If I am wrong and you are right then what happens to me? What does your world view say about life after death? Now, If I am right and you are wrong, then what happens to you? John 3:36 says Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
So which side are you on at the present time? BTW, you never did tell me your IQ. You don't know yours either I'd bet. The truth is most of us don't.
Did you think that up yourself?

Your argument is dumb.

There have been over 3,500 different gods worshiped throughout human history......are you sure you've chosen the correct one to worship?

Your argument is dumb.

There have been over 3,500 different gods worshiped throughout human history......are you sure you've chosen the correct one to worship?
Of course he has. He read it in the Bible.

I literally have no idea what my IQ is. I was a bad high school student,but was a B student in college. What is your IQ?
You believe the universe is 6,000 years old, right? I can pretty much guess your IQ.

You believe the universe is 6,000 years old, right? I can pretty much guess your IQ.
Explain to me how you can know for certain how old the Earth is? You will find that scientists or so called scientists do a lot of guessing and conjecture on this topic.
So, you do think the Earth is ~6000 years old, but know it sounds stupid, so you won't answer the question. Have I got that right?

Reactions: RBB89
Explain to me how you can know for certain how old the Earth is? You will find that scientists or so called scientists do a lot of guessing and conjecture on this topic.
I don't know for certain how old the earth is, but it's a hell of a lot older than a few thousand years. There are numerous examples of how we know this. Jesus wasn't hanging out with dinosaurs. Spreading ignorance is, uh, bad.

Reactions: IUdonger
Explain to me how you can know for certain how old the Earth is? You will find that scientists or so called scientists do a lot of guessing and conjecture on this topic.[/QUOTE

I thought you were a real person until now. No one can be this stupid.

I don't know for certain how old the earth is, but it's a hell of a lot older than a few thousand years. There are numerous examples of how we know this. Jesus wasn't hanging out with dinosaurs. Spreading ignorance is, uh, bad.
Satan hid the dinosaur bones around the Earth to fool unbelievers into going to hell. Apparently, God let it happen because he's a huge d*ckhead and likes playing mind games with ants to make him feel superior.

Last edited:
Give me some scientific examples since they are numerous. The reasons why Christians don't have a problem with a young Earth is because they believe in the power of God. The Bible says In The Beginning God created, out of nothing the Heavens and Earth. He created Adam as a man and Eve as a woman. They didn't need time to grow up. It really comes down to whether you first, believe there is a God, and second how powerful you think He is?

How do you know that for certain Goat? What scientific method is spot on when calculating such a large span of time?
Certain chemical ratios, such as the ratio of lead to radioactive isotopes of uranium, will tell you how old a rock is (that is, how long it's been since it was molten). Since the oldest rocks are over 4 billion years old, so is the earth. There is an upper limit, as well, based on the age of meteorite samples and estimated age of the sun. Mathematical models help us pinpoint about where in that gap to place the date, but the final number is always going to be an estimate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT