ADVERTISEMENT

Archie? Really?

Come on people. Alford has terrible record and most didnt want him. Besides really Donovan, who is better? Marshall maybe but then you have his crazy wife.

For the record,I have not had Marshall's wife; is she hot? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

For the record,I have not had Marshall's wife; is she hot? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"
She has cussing and yelling and acting terrible during the UK game. Shes decent looking but Archies is hotter

No Billy D. or Stevens, I would be happy with Archie, Bennett, Mack, Bryce Drew, Marshall, Collins, White or even Mtich Henderson. It was obvious Crean wasn't the answer and maybe Archie won't be.

I don't see how anyone could have enjoyed the hurry up and turn it over non disciplined offense. Even in the 2-3 good years he had everything seemed so difficult for the team. Crean had more than ample time to prove his coaching. It was time to turn the page and give someone else their opportunity.

Lol turned down by 8 guys.

Only guy who turned us down was Donovan, and I'm fine with that. Name me a coach that has left an NBA job for a college job that wasn't already fired? I don't believe there has been one, especially a name guy.

So the odds were incredibly against us.

You do know that Donovan turned down Kentucky....Twice. Maybe their not elite either.

Donovan turned us down yesterday and 24 hours later we have the #1 guy who was on the board, who was mentioned in every coaching search that was.

Yeah, a complete failure.

We just upgraded a ton today from Crean. A ton.

The days of wondering if we're even going to make the tourney are over. Plus it's going to be nice to have a coach who can actually coach through adversity instead of being a constant victim.

Reactions: Fro and Sassy61
As a person that grew up in Bloomington and graduated from IU, I want you to know how much you suck. I, a Cutter and I hate your posts on here. You defended Crean as nauseam. You told people to leave this place and go to 247 instead. **** you. You are a piece of shit.
You really need to get check out because you truly have a big problem. If you get so upset because people disagree with you about something so minor as a basketball hiring then you really need help

As a person that grew up in Bloomington and graduated from IU, I want you to know how much you suck. I, a Cutter and I hate your posts on here. You defended Crean as nauseam. You told people to leave this place and go to 247 instead. **** you. You are a piece of shit.

Disgusting. Moderators, please do something about this guy. Sad this is allowed to go on here.

Reactions: IU Scott
Gee, Bobby had 3 national titles. He could afford losing to Kent St in the 1st round. Coach K lost Leigh as a 2 seed too. So what? Indiana admin sux. Paying 4 million to Crean to get Archie Miller? LMAO. What kind of idiots do things this way?
Well this is being received quite well nationally as he is one of the brightest young coaches in the game. Meanwhile, you're ranting like a lunatic and typing out "sux" like an 11 year old.

Two time IU graduate. Undergraduate and MBA. No trolling, we simply disagree. Notice how I and the other adults can do that without telling someone to F off like you have multiple times.

You are a troll. You've been posting lies from day 1. This is probably your 30th username. Crean is gone loser. I'm an IU grad too. That doesn't give you license to shit all over the free boards you clown. I'll be here to keep calling you out too. Crybaby

Seems like a lateral hire to me. Definitely not a home run and don't see how he meets the criteria established by Glass.

Wasn't my top choice, like I had any say in it, but I said I wouldn't be disappointed if it's who they hired. Well, he's the coach now. Let's see what he does and hope to hell it's win some games.

Well this is being received quite well nationally as he is one of the brightest young coaches in the game. Meanwhile, you're ranting like a lunatic and typing out "sux" like an 11 year old.

Crean was also received well nationally back in 2008. Remember?

Wah... "I... (sniff) wanted Alford... because... (sniff)... he... he wrote a book... (sniff)... about Bobby... (sniff)..." - The Old Guys. Welcome Coach Miller! And welcome to the new UCLA fans who used to be IU fans who still own VCRs.
Truthfully was Miller in their first 4 choices?? Sounds a lot like when Crean was hired. What was he their fifth choice? It's s good hire but I think it further dispels the idea that it's Indiana and they can get whoever they want. I'll be honest I am sorry to see Crean go.

You're slobbering on Millers lap like Jonesindiana was on Crean's. Blue bloods shouldn't have to be satisfied with up and comers. This is a typical Glass head coach hire....go cheap and cross your fingers.

Reactions: JonesIndiana
Much lesser competition

How is that even an argument? The talent of the teams in the A-10 is pretty even. You make it sound like Archie is rolling out a Kentucky-like talented team against the rest of the A-10. It's not "lesser competition". It's pretty even competition with what he can get at Dayton.

Two time IU graduate. Undergraduate and MBA. No trolling, we simply disagree. Notice how I and the other adults can do that without telling someone to F off like you have multiple times.
Did you mention to him that you have proof that you went to NIT game also? You can't leave that out.SUCH PROOF THAT YOU ARE A TRUE HOOSIER!!! Tell us about the rabbits!!!

Wah... "I... (sniff) wanted Alford... because... (sniff)... he... he wrote a book... (sniff)... about Bobby... (sniff)..." - The Old Guys. Welcome Coach Miller! And welcome to the new UCLA fans who used to be IU fans who still own VCRs.
A very welcome to you,COACH MILLER!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT