ADVERTISEMENT

Archie - 8+ losses a year?

This hire tells me iu isn't an elite program at this point.

Archie has lost 8+ games a year throughout his career, and has zero experience recruiting amongst the big boys. Oh boy....
I heard he was Sean's lead recruiter at AZ. That's a big boy program.

Archie has lost 8+ games a year throughout his career, and has zero experience recruiting amongst the big boys. Oh boy....

Go enjoy some Brian Kelly. Keep your reversible jacket With the Notre Same side turned out. Break your device. Delete your account.

Also, you literally just described Bob Knight out of Army.

Reactions: asindc

A Notre Dame football fan telling another program it's not elite anymore? lolololololololol

And do some research on Archie and recruiting....nevermind stick to football....lol

Reactions: 82hoosier
Also, you literally just described Bob Knight out of Army.
So, you are comparing him to Bob Knight? What year was Knight hired? Same times as present? Hmmm.

So since crean had a similar record and achievements at Marquette prior to iu, did you compare him to knight as well?

Lol it is hardly a big time move. But, I guess a slight step above crean is better than nothing

So, you are comparing him to Bob Knight? What year was Knight hired? Same times as present? Hmmm.

So since crean had a similar record and achievements at Marquette prior to iu, did you compare him to knight as well?

Lol it is hardly a big time move. But, I guess a slight step above crean is better than nothing

Stick to football.... lol

Lololoooloooooool

Explain why he's so great then there pal?

Fng elaborate

Well let's start with your 8 loss a season theory.

Archie three consecutive single digit loss seasons at Dayton ... Last time that happened at Dayton ... 1969 to 1971 ... This year a 5 loss season ... Last time Dayton had 5 or fewer losses was 1954 .... Dayton has two NIT championships with more loses than 5 ... And a NCAA runner up against UCLA in 67

Oh....and you do know Dayton's starting center died at the beginning of the season. Oh, they also lost another starter...Miller kicked him off the team.

But you knew all that right? Sure ya did....

Now, go run along and hope Notre Dame has a winning record next year.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Army, isn't Dayton.
I have lived in Dayton since 1982. I go to a few UD games each year. I am also a grad of IU School of Business and U of Wisc School of Engineering. Grew up in Indiana loving high school basketball. Season tickets to IU back when.

I say Archie Miller gets more out of his team than expected. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller has excelled in all things basketball starting with being a starting PG at a decent basketball school NC St. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller wears pants than fit, doesn't make an ass of himself during a game, and doesn't have orange skin. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller's teams play very respectable defense. Not like Crean's.

Archie Miller understands X's and O's and makes the very best of matchups. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller will have to step up his level of recruiting. We will have to wait and see if it is a great hire.

Good luck Coach Miller. I say Glass did well considering that he probably went through a number of coaches that were happy with their situations.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I have lived in Dayton since 1982. I go to a few UD games each year. I am also a grad of IU School of Business and U of Wisc School of Engineering. Grew up in Indiana loving high school basketball. Season tickets to IU back when.

I say Archie Miller gets more out of his team than expected. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller has excelled in all things basketball starting with being a starting PG at a decent basketball school NC St. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller wears pants than fit, doesn't make an ass of himself during a game, and doesn't have orange skin. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller's teams play very respectable defense. Not like Crean's.

Archie Miller understands X's and O's and makes the very best of matchups. Not like Crean.

Archie Miller will have to step up his level of recruiting. We will have to wait and see if it is a great hire.

Good luck Coach Miller. I say Glass did well considering that he probably went through a number of coaches that were happy with their situations.
I agree with all this except the orange skin shit that people like to bring up on just like Trump.
Not everybody is pale sickly white.
And some who are wish they weren't.
Not sure why this orang skin name callin shit has become a fad but its retarded, esp. when a lot of the people saying it are the pale pasty sickly lookin ones
Go figure
They're one to talk

P.s. Just like Trumps hair
Half you assbags wish you had hair....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT