ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF Rivalries

IU_Cramer

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2001
I've not been around as much actively as in the past, and even while lurking I've not had the opportunities to stay up to date with all the ins-and-outs of the AOTF. So I got to thinking this morning. What are some of the current AOTF rivalries out there. So I leave it to you AOTF, what are some of the rivalries on the board, where do they spring from, are they entertaining or just dumb? Feel free to add any other pertinent information as well.

I've not been around as much actively as in the past, and even while lurking I've not had the opportunities to stay up to date with all the ins-and-outs of the AOTF. So I got to thinking this morning. What are some of the current AOTF rivalries out there. So I leave it to you AOTF, what are some of the rivalries on the board, where do they spring from, are they entertaining or just dumb? Feel free to add any other pertinent information as well.
"AOTF" vs "Topic View" seems to be a hot one right now.

Reactions: patrick593
"AOTF" vs "Topic View" seems to be a hot one right now.
True, but that seems more like a "peegs message board members vs topic view" issue more so than just the AOTF. And I was thinking more along the lines of actual posters, like Goat and Moops for instance. There seems to be a bit of a rivalry, if playful, among them, but I didn't think that was always so.

True, but that seems more like a "peegs message board members vs topic view" issue more so than just the AOTF. And I was thinking more along the lines of actual posters, like Goat and Moops for instance. There seems to be a bit of a rivalry, if playful, among them, but I didn't think that was always so.
I don't have rivals. To have rivals, you have to first have peers.

It is not just TMP who has a rivalry with Fender. Try 75% of the Aotf.
Sorry but to be a rivalry it has to be an equal or better. Rivalries look up or across, never down, and especially never that low. So though 75% of the AOTF may be Fenders rival, he ain't nuthin' but a punk lil b...

You are just jealous of those eyebrows.
gollum11_lrg.jpg

Sorry but to be a rivalry it has to be an equal or better. Rivalries look up or across, never down, and especially never that low. So though 75% of the AOTF may be Fenders rival, he ain't nuthin' but a punk lil b...
I think Goat already beat you to it

C$ has a rivalry with sobriety, monogamy and sometimes with moving his bowels. Money is currently kicking sobriety and monogamy's collective ass. Too early to call on the bowel movement front.

Reactions: C-$
CF has a rivalry with tall shelves.

macrossfire624 has a rivalry with literacy.

Scott90210 has a rivalry with every social change since 1950.

Not to beat up on C$, but his ongoing rivalry with decent music has yet to be listed.

Bigman has a rivalry with his estrogen levels.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT