ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know this IU trivia question?

brianpoe

Junior
Mar 25, 2009
An IU fan is on Rafters asking this for some unknown reason, any help? Thanks in advance.

"There's no question that Coach Crean uses the oversign almost every year, and that many have taken careful notice. But, I have question for you (and I will move past the expected harsh responses to see if anyone can correctly answer):

What do these IU Crean-era scholarship players all have in common? Matt Roth, Tijan Jobe, Austin Etherington, Maurice Creek, Jordan Hulls, Christian Watford, Victor Oladipo, Derek Elston, Danny Moore, Verdell Jones, Cody Zeller, Will Sheehey, Jeremiah Rivers, Kyle Taber, and Tom Pritchard.

I'll give it a day or so to see if anyone can give an accurate and real answer."

HoosierfanJM

They all graduate?

I don't believe Cody has graduated yet. I am not sure about Jobe.

An IU fan is on Rafters asking this for some unknown reason, any help? Thanks in advance.

"There's no question that Coach Crean uses the oversign almost every year, and that many have taken careful notice. But, I have question for you (and I will move past the expected harsh responses to see if anyone can correctly answer):

What do these IU Crean-era scholarship players all have in common? Matt Roth, Tijan Jobe, Austin Etherington, Maurice Creek, Jordan Hulls, Christian Watford, Victor Oladipo, Derek Elston, Danny Moore, Verdell Jones, Cody Zeller, Will Sheehey, Jeremiah Rivers, Kyle Taber, and Tom Pritchard.

I'll give it a day or so to see if anyone can give an accurate and real answer."

HoosierfanJM

They all graduate?

None of them have ever won a Sweet Sixteen game at Indiana.

What do I win?

A clue could have been they share the same result as every player Matt Painter has ever coached. That would have been too easy.

Reactions: indyhoosier88

HoosierfanJM

They all graduate?
They all were on the IU Basketball roster a minimum of two seasons.

HoosierfanJM

They all graduate?

All of them were Academic All-B1G

Reactions: speedwrench
All of them were Academic All-B1G

I think you're right, though I couldn't find any info any list of B10 academic teams. That is really just an honor based on GPA though, so if a guy takes a UK academic schedule he get that honor pretty easily if he just makes it to class. But any list that includes Titan Jobe must have been for academics, because it wasn't for basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT