ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else playing Trivia Crack?

Yeah, it's super addicting...

I'm surprised a trivia app hasn't caught on before this. Great stuff.

Hmm. I wonder if this is the app my son and hottie have been playing.

I like giving them a couple months head start before coming in and dominating. vgb

I had to quit...

...it was seriously taking up to an hour a day slogging through all the games I had going. Geography was my worst category, at just over 50%. I was surprisingly bad at Sports too. Too many NBA or MLB stat type questions.

I'm off it now. Cold turkey. I will not start a new game. I won't.

My students were playing it before break

They had me convinced to download it, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Probably will. Much more likely to download that than Clash of Clans.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yes, when my Mom was in the hospital and I was spending up to 12 hours a day there.

My stats... Science 85%, Geography 84%, Sports 83%, Entertainment 82%, History 81%, Art 80%.

So disappointing. considering my two biggest interests of the six are art and history.

My handle is @*same as my email* Check my stats, yo. And if you get bored challenge me.

AND I'm going to have to stop coming on here during the day if you keep posting pics.

This place is my work reprieve.

Y'all suck.

Yes, when my Mom was in the hospital and I was spending up to 12 hours a day there.
My stats... Science 85%, Geography 84%, Sports 83%, Entertainment 82%, History 81%, Art 80%.
My handle is @*same as my email* Check my stats, yo. And if you get bored challenge me.

My stats... Science 87%, Geography 86%, Sports 88%, Entertainment 70%, History 85%, Art 81%.

I suck at entertainment. It's all about "Friends", pop rock, and vampire movies, it seems

How can we tell what *same as my email* is?

I posted bouncing boobs elsewhere, but there was no nipplage whatsoever.

completely work-appropriate IMO

Ugh, members of the IC have my email address.

Dork ..

I'm not going to post that on here.

Do you know how many crazy ass stalkers I have?

Racists, Crean Lovers, Conservatives, Purdue and UK fans ..

How do you look up your stats on trivia crack? I don't see a link on the main screen to take a look, and I'm sure as hell not logging into facebook to do it.

Got it. Looks like in geography is 88%, sports 87%, science 84%, history 79%, entertainment 74%, and art is 72%. In my defense a lot of the science questions have gotten hard lately, and I don't know a thing about art which explains that,

fvTV8zs.png
F9EfqeB.png
Zr3E4c1.png
YIGIBvY.png

91% science, 90% entertainment, 88% sports, 86% geography, 84% history, 82% art with a 71-11 record with a few of those losses coming from me getting bored and forgetting to check the app and a game timing-out on me.

Holy cow I got addicted pretty darn fast over the break!
My kids have been playing for a few months now and are over it. Like everything else, (Facebook, Myspace, Candy Crush, etc.), adults pick up on it way later than the younge generation.

P.S. Please don't ask me to play Trivia Crack on FB

My kids have been playing for a few months now and are over it. Like everything else, (Facebook, Myspace, Candy Crush, etc.), adults pick up on it way later than the younge generation.

P.S. Please don't ask me to play Trivia Crack on FB

Yep. My original post was from a few months back. I rarely play anymore. If anyone has a new, interesting game they're playing...let me know!

Yep. My original post was from a few months back. I rarely play anymore. If anyone has a new, interesting game they're playing...let me know!
Have you seen the 5 Nights at Freddy's series? All the kids were playing it awhile back, and all three episodes are still in the top 20 in the app store.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT