ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watched this yet?

My quick thoughts: Harassment obviously is a non-partisan issue. It's mostly one of power dynamics. All we've heard over the past so many weeks bears that out.

Pulling back beyond that, I'm mostly appalled by the utter BS of the would-be deniers like Murdoch. It's beyond offensive. And I'm frankly beyond tired of people who spew BS all the time in defense of BS positions (nearly all of which derive from a position of power and corruption). That topic stretches far beyond harassment and explains so much of our current straits and explains so much of what people spew on this board as well.

My quick thoughts: Harassment obviously is a non-partisan issue. It's mostly one of power dynamics. All we've heard over the past so many weeks bears that out.

Pulling back beyond that, I'm mostly appalled by the utter BS of the would-be deniers like Murdoch. It's beyond offensive. And I'm frankly beyond tired of people who spew BS all the time in defense of BS positions (nearly all of which derive from a position of power and corruption). That topic stretches far beyond harassment and explains so much of our current straits and explains so much of what people spew on this board as well.
I saw part of it and it says it all that Fox News has apparently hired back Bill O'Reilly.

Reactions: sglowrider
She is almost shaking in rage and I dont blame her. There is so much that us men, just dont see, want to see or know because the system is geared up for us.

I saw part of it and it says it all that Fox News has apparently hired back Bill O'Reilly.
She said that after O'R paid $30M they hired him back. She mis-spoke. He was never dismissed at that time. But now, he's still gone. No way they're hiring him back now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT