ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know much about Kansas? Are they likely to be ranked highly at start of season?

Big Red Bill

All-American
Aug 31, 2001
Carmel, IN
I know I'm fast forwarding to much here but just imagine how a Maui tourney win over KU in a championship game would get our season kicked off. It would take a few road wins over some good to great teams to win it all and would be on national TV.

Coming out party for Thomas Bryant? A statement by a senior Yogi who wants to finish his career at IU strong with NBA asperations? Maybe a more under control TW and a more mature JBJ? Maybe see a bigger emphasis on defense? Healthy Hartman playing his more natural position?

Lots of interesting sub plots for this team in Hawaii. A win over KU in Maui could reap some serious early season positive PR that could help with the Makers and Alkins late signees. Could be a glimpse of what has the potential to be a really good season for IU with all the player-pieces finally in place.

I'm about as juiced as I've ever been this time of year for the upcoming season - Go Hoosiers!

(Please don't post any anti-Crean rants here. We've all heard you and we get it. Thanks.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News