ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you jackasses ever tried to pass your pet off as a service dog?

Reactions: crossfire74
My daughter raises Guide Dogs for the Blind. Those people really make her mad.

I wouldn't attempt it. Besides pulling me like I was a dog sled, my dog would try to jump up and lick anyone that made eye contact with her. She would also try to play with the other dogs. You would think at 12 she would have settled down.
Sounds like a great dog!

Reactions: iubud
I wouldn't attempt it. Besides pulling me like I was a dog sled, my dog would try to jump up and lick anyone that made eye contact with her. She would also try to play with the other dogs. You would think at 12 she would have settled down.

Is your dog a golden retriever by any chance? Ours turned 11 in October and he still loves people.

Is your dog a golden retriever by any chance? Ours turned 11 in October and he still loves people.
No, she is a Siberian Husky. Knock on wood, she isn't acting her age. People that don't know her think she is 4 or 5 years old. I can tell she doesn't leap over things like she used to and she has made peace with the squirrels, but she still comes running up to you and wants to play all the time.

My wife wants a small indoor dog next. I want another husky. And no, I don't want a Pomsky. I like outdoor dogs and a husky loves cold weather. They are entertaining dogs, but a lot of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT