ADVERTISEMENT

Another RINO 'Speaker' to bite the dust..

Oddly enough I like the loan THEORY

Tragically though

This last part though... all of my continued questions of "your comments don't square" .... prove out yet again.
Famous condom brand, with an open lumen tip.
The ones insisting that it be a loan were the MAGA faction. They don’t live in reality.

Does Ukraine even have a 60 billion GDP at this point? When can we expect full repayment? 2150?
lol….it’s not a loan, they’re not paying it back. Wait for the 10s of billions the government steals to rebuild Ukraine when they sign a peace treaty agreeing to give up part of their land to Russia.

Last edited:
lol….it’s not a loan, they’re not paying it back. Wait for the 10s of billions the government steals to rebuild Ukraine when they sign a peace treaty agreeing to give up part of their land to
Not a chance in hell les gold down at hardcore pawn would ever make that loan. Having him in charge of our purse strings would be a massive upgrade
6ab644cbaca4fffb23c1a9399e3fcfe2

The ones insisting that it be a loan were the MAGA faction. They don’t live in reality.
I'm not going back to dig, but you said.. Structure it as a loan and make it happen.
Did you not say that here?

Anyway, make it a loan. It gets treated that way on the balance sheets, later there are grain grain deals. OR their new developed weapons capabilites are line extensions to resupply our stock piles.... there's a millions ways that this could.... COULD be a good investment... Only the swamp and Mcain level pube's could egg this up...

lol….it’s not a loan, they’re not paying it back. Wait for the 10s of billions the government steals to rebuild Ukraine when they sign a peace treaty agreeing to give up part of their land to Russia.
You don’t get it. The vast majority of that money is spent right back here. American weapons. American construction projects.

No it doesn’t help you per se. Or 99% of people. But they’ll get their turn.

You don’t get it. The vast majority of that money is spent right back here. American weapons. American construction projects.

No it doesn’t help you per se. Or 99% of people. But they’ll get their turn.

DoD spending creates directly or indirectly about 5-6m jobs. I'm sure you know somebody that has some job tied in some way to defense spending. Don't you work for UPS? Want to go look at the DoD UPS spending?

Raytheon has 55k employees. Don't even get into all the sub contracting companies tied to them that manufacturer shit all the way down to screws and nuts. The world's best defense industrial base doesn't come cheap but it's better than the alternative IMO.

And nobody ever makes the argument that we shouldn't be the best in the world. They just want to bitch about the bill, like the ugly boomer that goes to a $500 restaurant and then doesn't want to tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Johnson's stunt of voting as a member on the Amendment to require search warrant to surveil American citizen's offshore communications (FISA) has resulted in a Tie vote. 212-212.
Ties fail.
Rinos want the Leviathan to be able to surveil American citizens with no right to privacy or other Constitutional protections.

The bastard turned 180 degrees from his stated position

One wonders: Bribery or Blackmail? Or perhaps threats to family
Few other names..

Stefanik
Scalise
G. Pence
Buschon

Despicable !
they are mostly all the same and worthless they hate voters and could care less what we think. Once they get to dc they become slime. They preach how america is not russia yet pass this crap.

The secret FISA warrants are aimed at the foreign actor, but if the foreign actor is communicating with US citizens, that's just too bad for them.
i have read up on this alot and somehow the email chain will invovle americans at some point when they do this crap. I hated the patriot act and this is the same. Anyone should be horrified by this i dont care if you think it was great cause it was used on trump it is wrong and is turned on ordinary americans as well.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
DoD spending creates directly or indirectly about 5-6m jobs. I'm sure you know somebody that has some job tied in some way to defense spending. Don't you work for UPS? Want to go look at the DoD UPS spending?

Raytheon has 55k employees. Don't even get into all the sub contracting companies tied to them that manufacturer shit all the way down to screws and nuts. The world's best defense industrial base doesn't come cheap but it's better than the alternative IMO.

And nobody ever makes the argument that we shouldn't be the best in the world. They just want to bitch about the bill, like the ugly boomer that goes to a $500 restaurant and then doesn't want to tip.
Don’t get me started on UPS. We just inked a massive deal with the USPS.

A once proud company reduced to suckling on mommy governments teet.

So just have the government tax and spend another trillion and we'll have jobs coming out of our ears. We'll be so flush!

Heck, double the education budget, each one is another teacher or administrator job created

Send extra with your return if you are so civic minded.

Despite so often seeing this wrong headed notion of government spending creating jobs, it reduces overall economic activity compared to people directing their own spending. Still has a place, infrastructure that is better done collectively, etc. but just 'creating jobs' is done much better elsewhere.

Last edited:
I'm not going back to dig, but you said.. Structure it as a loan and make it happen.
Did you not say that here?

Anyway, make it a loan. It gets treated that way on the balance sheets, later there are grain grain deals. OR their new developed weapons capabilites are line extensions to resupply our stock piles.... there's a millions ways that this could.... COULD be a good investment... Only the swamp and Mcain level pube's could egg this up...
Yes. I was good with doing it as a loan if that helped it to pass. The most important thing is to get the aid to them.

i have read up on this alot and somehow the email chain will invovle americans at some point when they do this crap. I hated the patriot act and this is the same. Anyone should be horrified by this i dont care if you think it was great cause it was used on trump it is wrong and is turned on ordinary americans as well.
A LOT.

And it was not used in Trump. You guys are full of misinformation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT