ADVERTISEMENT

Another RINO 'Speaker' to bite the dust..

I just looked it up. Big duesenberg museum along with a bunch of other car museums. We may hold the annual Dream Team victory celebration/reunion there. @hookyIU1990 pull out those NB Griller 2000s and that Indiana jones hat you had on. Got another museum for you to inspect

If memory serves me correctly, C.O. has said he's been to the museum. It's a super cool place.

We've also got a HUGE car auction every year that people will come from all around the country for, held during Labor day weekend.

This was some of the cars last year.

If memory serves me correctly, C.O. has said he's been to the museum. It's a super cool place.

We've also got a HUGE car auction every year that people will come from all around the country for, held during Labor day weekend.

This was some of the cars last year.

You aren’t invited

I will freely admit it--I struggle with following Diary of a Madman posts. You've worked yourself up into such a frenzy that you are seeing ghosts, the New World Order and Santa Claus all sitting down to dinner at your local Ponderosa

Read up--the FISA courts as constructed by the republican appointees to the courts and their shadow opinions are a major problem. The appointment of these judges to the FISA Courts by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is very much a constitutional question mark as an article III violation.

Have a cup of coffee and pall mall and relax.
I really appreciate your concern... just stating the obvious, staying curious, and paying attention. Instead of the coffee and pall mall I had a beet, kale, berry, cocoa, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice smoothie. I gotta be here for my kids when Biden's dominion takes a dive.

Either you are paying attention or not. But then again it was fine to get 7 fisa warrants on Trump when he ran for office in 2016 and was a citizen. Don't waste time on a reply you will look foolish justifying that while calling me every name in the book. SMH predictable.
They had NO FISA warrants on Trump. Link it.

Do your own work you lazy ****...
You don't know how to link. I understand that, but you need to learn.

I've looked up several things you've posted and 99 percent of the time I find you posted completely bogus information or that you misunderstood whatever you've read. Either way it's not worth my time to fact check a guy who constantly posts misinformation.

I just looked it up. Big duesenberg museum along with a bunch of other car museums. We may hold the annual Dream Team victory celebration/reunion there. @hookyIU1990 pull out those NB Griller 2000s and that Indiana jones hat you had on. Comfy socks too. Got another museum for you to inspect
Doc Savage Skull GIF by Warner Archive

If you're a car guy, the museum is pretty cool.

Gave up on protecting my privacy when I started using Google, doing my banking on-line, using credit cards, belonging to Facebook, coming to the Water Cooler, etc.

All these conveniences and pleasures come at a price. The price being a threat to privacy.

The government supposedly invades our privacy in order to protect us. Private enterprise does it for profit. Both have the tools to do it.

The only way to remain secure is to live in a cave and not use Door Dash.

You don't know how to link. I understand that, but you need to learn.

I've looked up several things you've posted and 99 percent of the time I find you posted completely bogus information or that you misunderstood whatever you've read. Either way it's not worth my time to fact check a guy who constantly posts misinformation.
Then stop responding Company man...
Scroll on by...
Get lost!

No idea what you are talking about.
I deleted it. A decided maybe a small misread as I suppose you could have referred to the 70s and 80s continuations after President Carter signed the first bill? There wasn't much talk in those decades, no...

There's been plenty of Republican opposition to FISA courts. But you said you hadn't seen even one? So that must mean you didn't consume any media.

That's all I meant.

I really appreciate your concern... just stating the obvious, staying curious, and paying attention. Instead of the coffee and pall mall I had a beet, kale, berry, cocoa, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice smoothie. I gotta be here for my kids when Biden's dominion takes a dive.

Who wouldn't be grouchy after drinking that.....

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
This isn't how it works. Support your allegations or STFU.

I find you Trumpster RINOs extremely embarrassing.

In today's GOP who is a Rhino, GWB or Trump ?

Across the aisle who is a Dino, Sanders or Manchin ?

IMO, wish the GOP had more GWBs, and the Dems had more Manchins. Instead they are now outcasts and disappearing. Consensus which is necessary for government to function is disappearing, and the anti government crowd is cheering.

The only functioning governments are the state governments with super majorities of one party or the other.

Is this what the Founders had in mind ?

IMO, wish the GOP had more GWBs, and the Dems had more Manchins. Instead they are now outcasts and disappearing. Consensus which is necessary for government to function is disappearing, and the anti government crowd is cheering.

The only functioning governments are the state governments with super majorities of one party or the other.

It’s four parties squished into two

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

If laws from both 'sides' didn't go so aggressively outside the bounds of what used to be considered reasonable and constitutional, there would likely still be compromise.

But that would imply freedom, and somewhat still-limited government, and neither 'side' approves of that anymore.

So if one side passes a law it often stomps on the beliefs and pocketbook of the other side. Fighting like hell is then one of the few options.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I just looked it up. Big duesenberg museum along with a bunch of other car museums. We may hold the annual Dream Team victory celebration/reunion there. @hookyIU1990 pull out those NB Griller 2000s and that Indiana jones hat you had on. Comfy socks too. Got another museum for you to inspect
My Mom and Dad moved to Auburn when they sold the farm. I go to the ACD museum about once a year, it's very impressive. There's an early Ford V-8 Museum on the West side of I-69. Toured that a couple of weeks ago; cars, trucks and vans with flathead V-8's from 1932-1953.

My Mom and Dad moved to Auburn when they sold the farm. I go to the ACD museum about once a year, it's very impressive. There's an early Ford V-8 Museum on the West side of I-69. Toured that a couple of weeks ago; cars, trucks and vans with flathead V-8's from 1932-1953.
How’d all these car museums end up there? What’s the connection?

How’d all these car museums end up there? What’s the connection?

Has some background on how and why Auburn is so ingrained with classic cars.

During the summer, they'll close the town square on Thursdays I believe and people will bring their cars and park them for people to walk around and look at.

It's pretty cool.

If we had more GW’s and JM’s, with more spending reduction sprinkled in. I’d be tickled.
Vanilla DC ( the taste not the color) with cost and corruption reduction would be nirvana right about now.

Has some background on how and why Auburn is so ingrained with classic cars.

During the summer, they'll close the town square on Thursdays I believe and people will bring their cars and park them for people to walk around and look at.

It's pretty cool.
that is cool

Who wouldn't be grouchy after drinking that.....
Again you missed the entire 702...Not surprised. Whoops over the head. Stay asleep.

And it was never about Trump and the only reason I brought him up is the abuse his campaign received as a citizen. But dems will say what abuse??? and throw up their arms and scream at the sky. 702...pfffft Government gonna Government. It amazes me we let about 600 or so people rule this shit while 330 plus million of us do nothing about it. No worries it's an election year. All is quiet on the western front. Except for the persecution of political opponents. LMAO

Perhaps OB1, perhaps...

Gave up on protecting my privacy when I started using Google, doing my banking on-line, using credit cards, belonging to Facebook, coming to the Water Cooler, etc.

All these conveniences and pleasures come at a price. The price being a threat to privacy.

The government supposedly invades our privacy in order to protect us. Private enterprise does it for profit. Both have the tools to do it.

The only way to remain secure is to live in a cave and not use Door Dash.
But Private Enterprises cannot coerce obedience as does The Leviathan and it's minions.

The surveillance state and the eternal war machine make a toxic combination, poisonous to our Constitutional Republic.

The secret FISA warrants are aimed at the foreign actor, but if the foreign actor is communicating with US citizens, that's just too bad for them.
2021 FBI conducted 3 million FISA searches.

2020/21 FBI made 278,000 searches of the 702 database, 5,300 PER WEEK.!

2022 hundreds per day.

'...but only foreigners....'

When pigs fly..!

Last edited:
2021 FBI conducted 3 million FISA searches.

2020/21 FBI made 278,000 searches of the 702 database, 5,300 PER DAY!

2022 hundreds per day...

'...but only foreigners....'

When pigs fly..!
The Russians hate this. Thanks for confirming that.

Yabbut...
The response was about the rich Indiana automotive history..not necessarily Auburn.
Elwood Haynes was a genius.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT