ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Dakich in plane crash today.

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Dan was talking about it at the beginning of the Nebraska-Penn St game. He said everyone involved was ok.

Glad no one was hurt. We're nearing the 40 year anniversary of Flight 216. Tragic.

Is Austin Hatch still traveling with the team? I know he did. I don't really know if he's still in school.

Glad no one was hurt. We're nearing the 40 year anniversary of Flight 216. Tragic.

Also remember the twin tragedies at Oklahoma State. The 2001 plane crash that killed ten including 2 players on the mens basketball on the way back from a game against Colorado; and, the 2011 crash that killed four including 2 coaches of the women's team.

Also remember the twin tragedies at Oklahoma State. The 2001 plane crash that killed ten including 2 players on the mens basketball on the way back from a game against Colorado; and, the 2011 crash that killed four including 2 coaches of the women's team.
My memory goes back to the 70's when the entire Evansville basketball team was killed. I am so happy for the Michigan team,staff,and fans.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT