ADVERTISEMENT

All this talk about the Cubs and all . . .

Sope Creek

Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
and nobody's talking about how Aruss and his, um, newly-found influence over the course of human events has the Cards with the best record in baseball . . . by a bunch.

Well, I just had a mystical experience in which Aruss told me to tell all you Cubs fan this: suck it dogs, you're still LOSERS.

Whew, now that I have that done, as a Braves fan I sure would appreciate if your cubbies could spank the GoNads today . . . .

The St. Louis Cardinals are 1-7 in Lance Lynn's last eight road outings. The Dodgers are slated to counter with Zack Greinke.

The St. Louis Cardinals are 1-7 in Lance Lynn's last eight road outings. The Dodgers are slated to counter with Zack Greinke.

Fascinating. And despite all that they're still 37-19 for the season, a cool .661.

and nobody's talking about how Aruss and his, um, newly-found influence over the course of human events has the Cards with the best record in baseball . . . by a bunch.

Well, I just had a mystical experience in which Aruss told me to tell all you Cubs fan this: suck it dogs, you're still LOSERS.

Whew, now that I have that done, as a Braves fan I sure would appreciate if your cubbies could spank the GoNads today . . . .
But, but, but. We are GONNA be good!! Which we've heard for several years now.

Wake me up when they actually make the playoffs.

Who are you talking about?

The Cubs? Or the Braves? Braves aren't as good as the Cubs this year . . . so far.

Is there is anything better than beating the Cardinals, if so I don't know.

I have a moderate distaste for the Cards . . . but this Cubs love-in was just a bit much, and without Aruss here to crap all over the love-fest . . . well . . . .

I have a moderate distaste for the Cards . . . but this Cubs love-in was just a bit much, and without Aruss here to crap all over the love-fest . . . well . . . .
shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

When is enough, enough, and Price is given the axe?

It's really bothersome when your two favorite teams are mired in mediocrity.

Clearly I hit a nerve . . .
. . . yessss . . . .
This isn't really my place to weigh-in, but as a Sox fan, I've been really interested in how Theo and Jed would do in the front office. I didn't want to see Theo leave the Hub, I thought it was a grave mistake. But since he did, I've wanted him to build something on the North Side. I don't know if he will or not, but I hope he does.

Fascinating. And despite all that they're still 37-19 for the season, a cool .661.

What exactly is your point?

You fail to recognize that every single one of us Cubs fans (on this site) have acknowledged that the Cardinals are really, really good. We've discussed that plenty of times actually.

Cubs fans on here know they're not going to catch up with the Cardinals.

Reactions: hoosierdug

Mac, you're true to form, I'll give you that.

Comical, but true to form.

Oh - in MacSpeak, that's - Chomicel, but tur to from.

What exactly is your point?

You fail to recognize that every single one of us Cubs fans (on this site) have acknowledged that the Cardinals are really, really good. We've discussed that plenty of times actually.

Cubs fans on here know they're not going to catch up with the Cardinals.

My point? What's my point?

My point is that I miss Aruss . . . and this time of year I miss his sticking it to the Cubs fans by being the consummate Cardinals fan.

Was that really that hard to glean from my posts in this thread?

Reactions: IU_Cramer

My point is that I miss Aruss . . . and this time of year I miss his sticking it to the Cubs fans by being the consummate Cardinals fan.

Yep Aruss/NFA was always good for keeping Cubs fans on their toes around here.

Aruss was a human being, with flaws and all....his nipple policy was unrelenting, for one.

And then his love of the Cards was another.

vbg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT