ADVERTISEMENT

"A 'less crunchy' way to get body parts."

No, I don't know what it means. Is abortion wrong or not? Whatever your answer, what does responsibility have to do with it? Is the abortion of a fetus that results from a broken condom less of a sin than the abortion of a fetus that results from unprotected sex? Is the abortion of a fetus that results from rape even less of a sin? How in the world does the level of responsibility held by the woman for her own pregnancy weigh at all on whether or not an abortion is morally wrong?

Maybe they'll call an abortion due to rape a "justifiable homicide". That way they can still call it murder and sleep well at night.

I know of one so I'm sure there are plenty out there.

To your first paragraph, it's not quite my stance but you are beginning to grasp some of it. The exception being the Democratic Party has no intention of getting rid of it.

Really? You "know of" one? Or do you "know" one? Knowing and knowing of are two very different things. I not only "know of" a woman who has never had an abortion, I also "know" one so I'm sure there are plenty of them out there as well.

Said the guy who has no idea what he's talking about.
Said the Troll1.

Said a guy who has no idea what he's talking about.
Said a Troll1.

9363145_orig.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT