ADVERTISEMENT

A closer up of the end of mich wisc

Howard caused Howard to lose his cool after Gard lost his cool.

Gard should have gotten at least one game and Howard fired as this was not his first time.
The binary children can't understand this. No critical thinking anymore.

They think (and rant) that if someone blames Gard for anything to do with his own behavior before Howard threw a punch, then this automatically means the commenter is exonerating Howard (which, of course, is silly and illogical).

Some people just can't handle an idea they hadn't considered.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo

They think (and rant) that if someone blames Gard for anything to do with his own behavior before Howard threw a punch, then this automatically means the commenter is exonerating Howard (which, of course, is silly and illogical).

Exactly. Gard was a weasel in this situation but that doesn't mean Howard is not to blame for losing all control of his emotions.

Somebody has to, at some point, ask Juwan Howard why, with 55 seconds left and with a 78-62 lead over Indiana, he called a timeout.

Here's a link to the play-by-play:

The Michigan TO seemed to set up an all-important basket to give the final 18-point margin of victory for UM.

Interesting...

This question was asked in another thread.
Someone posted a game summary which showed MI subbed in 5 players at that time.

Reactions: outside shooter

Very well said and spot on. The board reeks of this.

Take your stupid hillbilly shit and stuff it up your ass.

You are on a basketball board. Why are you bringing up the stupid nazis vs commies game all the dumb people play on a basketball board? Are you dumb?
Overreact much?

Agree. Regardless of Wi publicity statement, Gard was not entirely innocent.
“Gard was not entirely innocent.” I’ll give you that, but nothing Gard did warrants any kind of punishment. Gard could have prevented Howard making an absolute fool of himself, by not engaging in the handshake line. He engaged in the handshake line. Howard made an absolute fool of himself. Howard should be fired.

No, that’s not it. Solid effort though.

In your Post No. 27 above, you falsely accused me: "Are you implying he may have said something racist?"

In your Post No. 32, you accused someone else "Your insinuation that Gard somehow intentionally caused Howard to lose his cool is laughable, imo."

You're good at accusing others of shit you make up, but you're terrible at writing something that clearly expresses what you really mean to say in the first place.

I don't care if you deny what your words say.

Good luck !!

In your Post No. 27 above, you falsely accused me: "Are you implying he may have said something racist?"

In your Post No. 32, you accused someone else "Your insinuation that Gard somehow intentionally caused Howard to lose his cool is laughable, imo."

You're good at accusing others of shit you make up, but you're terrible at writing something that clearly expresses what you really mean to say in the first place.

I don't care if you deny what your words say.
Good luck !!
Ok, what did you mean by “who is also yelling something we don’t know yet”? It must be something really bad to warrant be swung at, right? I asked you if you were implying he said something racist.

The other guy absolutely insinuated Gard intentionally tried to cause Howard to lose it, which is laughable. Read his post.

I’m terrible at expressing what I meant in the 1st place? How’s this...I think you 2 are idiots for attempting to place some blame for Howard’s behavior on Gard. It’s classic victim mentality and soft as sh@t. I’ve also repeatedly said Gard should receive zero punishment and Howard should absolutely be fired. I’m not sure how I can be any clearer than that, but I’ll make an effort for you reading comprehension challenged people.

If you take away Howard’s extreme reaction, would Gard be suspended for stopping another coach during the line to talk? If not, then why would you suspend him when the reaction was clearly so extreme that people are debating firing Howard?

A lot of coaches grab the elbow when going through the handshake line. Plus Howard and Gard had many previous encounters where they touched each other while talking (I can post the Twitter links if needed).

Your argument is that he should have know he was dealing with a hot head who goes off the deep end and, therefore, let him be a baby in the handshake line. If Howard wanted to say something going thru the line than it is not surprising that Gard wanted to give a response to said comment.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT