ADVERTISEMENT

8-9 game which is where we will end up in BTT we will be playing Iowa or Michigan

If the game ends up having any meaning for the NCAA, we need it to be Iowa. Iowa is a top 20 NET team. Michigan, depending on how their season ends from these suspensions, could end up being outside the top 50.

Other than that, I don't really care. We probably match up better with Iowa too, actually. But I'm so...blah...right now over IU basketball, don't really care.

Reactions: iulb
If the game ends up having any meaning for the NCAA, we need it to be Iowa. Iowa is a top 20 NET team. Michigan, depending on how their season ends from these suspensions, could end up being outside the top 50.

Other than that, I don't really care. We probably match up better with Iowa too, actually. But I'm so...blah...right now over IU basketball, don't really care.
match up way better with iowa

If it's Michigan, Howard will be back just in time to end IUs season.

I find it funny that people say we “match up well” with anybody in the conference? Last night - everyone says we match up well with OSU. It doesn’t matter who the opponent is in the conference, we don’t match up well with any of them, especially on a neutral court.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
I find it funny that people say we “match up well” with anybody in the conference? Last night - everyone says we match up well with OSU. It doesn’t matter who the opponent is in the conference, we don’t match up well with any of them, especially on a neutral court.
Game went to OT...we beat them soundly in Bloomington. Id say that its a pretty solid matchup.

Nebraska?
Penn State?
Maryland?
Minnesota?

And I think most said we matchup better with Iowa than with Michigan. That is a natural conclusion to make from our matchups with those teams a few weeks ago.

Game went to OT...we beat them soundly in Bloomington. Id say that its a pretty solid matchup.

Nebraska?
Penn State?
Maryland?
Minnesota?

And I think most said we matchup better with Iowa than with Michigan. That is a natural conclusion to make from our matchups with those teams a few weeks ago.
My fear is that what happened weeks ago won’t mean squat at our rate of decline. I think that is exactly where we are at right now: zero confidence, no ability to close a game, boneheaded factor up during the last five games. The team cannot possibly go into these games expecting to win. We have nobody right now who wants to put the team on his back and every program has one of those guys.

My fear is that what happened weeks ago won’t mean squat at our rate of decline. I think that is exactly where we are at right now: zero confidence, no ability to close a game, boneheaded factor up during the last five games. The team cannot possibly go into these games expecting to win. We have nobody right now who wants to put the team on his back and every program has one of those guys.
But we have a preseason 1st team AA

Frankly if there weren't the injuries the record would undoubtably be good enough that no one would be worried about making the tournament. The team faded in overtime and I think that was probably due to lack of depth. Having Galloway last night probably would have been enough to come out of Columbus with a win. Some years things just don't go your way and this is one of those years.

Frankly if Morgan wasn’t banged the hell up the record would undoubtably be good enough that no one would be worried about making the tournament. The team faded in overtime and I think that was probably due to lack of depth. Having De’ron Davis actually able to run the court last night probably would have been enough to come out of Columbus with a win. Some half decades things just don't go your way and this is one of those.

I don't think there has been a rate of decline like you think, there has been an incline in competition, say what you want about this group so far, they haven't quit, last night when they went down 12 or 13 was a helluva opportunity to do so

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT