ADVERTISEMENT

60 Foot Rogue Wave Confirmed

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Imagine seeing that out the window of your boat. 4 story tall angry wave. There's been controversy that these monsters exist but as with all of these mythical things we're seeing more and more evidence. A few years back we confirmed UFO's - one massive one over Phoenix, another over O'Hare, and finally one floating above the dirty Myrtle. We've had multiple recordings of Chupacabras in Texas, most recently I believe in Houston. And I believe we're getting closer and closer to finally finding Bigfoot. I personally saw one as I was driving through the Smoky Mountains. It was a little one (likely a female) under a waterfall literally right off the highway. It was unmistakable. My dad says he heard the scream of one while camping outside of Leadville years ago.

Heady times folks...we're going to need a bigger boat

Last edited:
And I believe we're getting closer and closer to finally finding Bigfoot. I personally saw one as I was driving through the Smoky Mountains. It was a little one (likely a female) under a waterfall literally right off the highway

Go on.

Imagine seeing that out the window of your boat. 4 story tall angry wave. There's been controversy that these monsters exist but as with all of these mythical things we're seeing more and more evidence. A few years back we confirmed UFO's - one massive one over Phoenix, another over O'Hare, and finally one floating above the dirty Myrtle. We've had multiple recordings of Chupacabras in Texas, most recently I believe in Houston. And I believe we're getting closer and closer to finally finding Bigfoot. I personally saw one as I was driving through the Smoky Mountains. It was a little one (likely a female) under a waterfall literally right off the highway. It was unmistakable. My dad says he heard the scream of one while camping outside of Leadville years ago.

Also, probably GODZILLA

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Long dark shaggy hair. Brown. Oversized head. I would guess about 5 feet or so. Right under a waterfall. I was on the highway so didn't have much of a chance to slow down. I was going through the mountains

Goony goo-goo.

I am totally surprised you didn't stop and surrender. Thankfully you kept running away from the potential danger, Mitt.

I am totally surprised you didn't stop and surrender. Thankfully you kept running away from the potential danger, Mitt.
LOL. You've been trying so hard to post something. Moron. Go get yourself a nap. Putting a few sentences together must have taxed the hell out of you

LOL. You've been trying so hard to post something. Moron. Go get yourself a nap. Putting a few sentences together must have taxed the hell out of you
I did sneak in a 15 min power nap, thanks for the suggestion Mittens.

15 minutes? Why bother. I get in at least 90 to a couple hours. No half assed shit for me. I take my napping seriously.
Seriously, I can do a quick 15 minute power nap and be like brand new. It's freaking weird. TOTALLY pisses the wife off, who needs 2 hours to just fall asleep.
I've dedicated my extra non sleep time to calling out goat and his other alias 66. 😁

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT