ADVERTISEMENT

51.5% CHANCE

Kelly_32

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2004
This is currently the chance that Indiana has of making the College Football Playoff.

Chance of winning each remaining game per ESPN analytics:

Nebraska 76.0%
Washington 72.0%
Michigan State 80.5%
Michigan 73.0%
Ohio State 16.7%
Purdue 96.9%

I don’t like looking ahead, but the game against OHsht could set up to be the game of the year in cfball! I’m sure the rest of you hate OHSht with a passion like I do, but with this dream season we are having, nothing would be more fitting than beating those scumbags in their own house! I just hope CCC has fixed these defensive issues by then! The Ohsht/Ore game this week could be interesting! Rooting hard for Ore there!

This is currently the chance that Indiana has of making the College Football Playoff.

Nebraska 76.0%
Washington 72.0%
Michigan State 80.5%
Michigan 73.0%
Ohio State 16.7%
Purdue 96.9%
Over 70% for the next four - WOW - would have never put that high of odds.

Overused but one game at a time. The most important game of the year is the next one.

Wow. Seems a bit high on Nebraska, Washington, Mich. I would''ve guessed as high as 65-70, 60, 65 for those games. Maybe 70 for M. State on the road.

Purdue... Funny things happen in rivalry games! The underdog is way more likely than you think. So, give them 1% .

Reactions: red hornet
Wow. Seems a bit high on Nebraska, Washington, Mich. I would''ve guessed as high as 65-70, 60, 65 for those games. Maybe 70 for M. State on the road.

Purdue... Funny things happen in rivalry games! The underdog is way more likely than you think. So, give them 1% .
Nebraska has a bad offense, Michigan is just bad in general, and Washington is inconsistent.

Reactions: red hornet
Nebraska has a bad offense, Michigan is just bad in general, and Washington is inconsistent.
For some reason, the MSU game scares me more than any of the others. Haven’t seen them play, but you know they must have some talent given who they are. And even though I won’t expect to win in Columbus, I’m comforted by the fact that Cignetti is a much better coach than Ryan Day. All the pressure will be on the Bucks.

We should probably check in on Joshua Sales and Damarjhe Lewis. They could be competing for a B1G and national title.... but instead they ditched IU and are in a HOT mess of a situation in West Lafayette. I feel awful for them...not really.

Nebraska 76.0%
Washington 72.0%
Michigan State 80.5%
Michigan 73.0%
Ohio State 16.7%
Purdue 96.9%
I was looking these up myself this am. (It used to be easier). Says the tickets in East Lansing are as low as 24$. UDub has a QB, and looks underrated.

Alabama has two losses and a win over GA. Unranked Razorbacks humbled the Volunteers at home. An 11-1 season should earn a playoff berth.

OSU - Ducks will likely determine BiG Championship participation for IU. I think OSU or Oregon would be favored to get a rematch, over an IU rematch with O$U. (Unless the Ducks tack on a 2nd BiG loss to go with a loss to O$U).

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
I don’t like looking ahead, but the game against OHsht could set up to be the game of the year in cfball! I’m sure the rest of you hate OHSht with a passion like I do, but with this dream season we are having, nothing would be more fitting than beating those scumbags in their own house! I just hope CCC has fixed these defensive issues by then! The Ohsht/Ore game this week could be interesting! Rooting hard for Ore there!
Nope, we need to OSU ranked as high as possible when we play. If we beat them, well it goes without saying. A close loss would help too. A 1-2 loss OSU team when we play does nothing for our resume and Oregon and PSU would play in the B1G title game. Let OSU keep winning and then push all the chips in that weekend and let us decide the championship.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT