ADVERTISEMENT

$4.69 A GALLON!!!! WTF!!!!!

i would pick it over every place in ohio. not even close
Talk to me when you're sitting on I485 or I85 or I77 because people think they're NASCAR drivers. lol

I'll give Charlotte one thing - their downtown (or Uptown, as they call it), is beautiful. Bad for traffic because of narrow streets, but lots of trees and nice buildings. And, surprisingly, quite a bit of available parking.

Talk to me when you're sitting on I485 or I85 or I77 because people think they're NASCAR drivers. lol

I'll give Charlotte one thing - their downtown (or Uptown, as they call it), is beautiful. Bad for traffic because of narrow streets, but lots of trees and nice buildings. And, surprisingly, quite a bit of available parking.
I mostly meant given its proximity to so much just a few hours away

Reactions: DANC
You're approaching paid operative level on your election posting for Trump. It's basically your message board along with dbm, DANC and others and clearly not my play area, so comparisons are likely inapt, but still.
Talk to the libs who moderate the board..

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
And OPEC still drives most of the market. We could drill thousands more and still not make a giant dent. Why would big oil drill more? They are making record profits while doing less. They don’t care.
That's not true. If we produce more, we will force OPEC to lower prices.

Don't blame the oil companies because they've learned how to make a profit.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
My point was that even if those things all cost a nickel you shouldn't pay for them. Bitching about inflation is fine, but bitch about the price of houses,gas, eggs, whatever. Every Starbucks in the country could close tomorrow and it wouldn't/shouldn't be a cause for concern.
Starbucks is a funny example to use because Murt likes them. The issue is prices are rising (for almost everything)because of inflation, which is being caused by Government spending and printing. It’s easy to switch out Starbucks to K-Cups. The big deal is decreasing living standards and getting people like you (liberals) to understand the cause of it.

You are way out of your depth here. In a global economy this is a delicate dance. Piss OPEC off enough, they'll flood the market with cheap oil forcing US drillers out of the market.

There is no such thing as 100 percent energy independence. Hell, you can even define energy independence in several different ways.

You are way out of your depth here. In a global economy this is a delicate dance. Piss OPEC off enough, they'll flood the market with cheap oil forcing US drillers out of the market.

There is no such thing as 100 percent energy independence. Hell, you can even define energy independence in several different ways.
You don't understand how the global market works.

We were 100% energy independent under Trump, if we kept our energy within the US. We don't - we sell it on the open market.

OPEC can't control the global market when we are exporting energy. It doesn't matter what OPEC does - US oil companies will still find a way to make a profit.

Big-Oil-Companies-Profits.png

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy

Do the math.(we produce more than any single country)We aren’t dictating the market…ever. What will lower gas prices is building refineries that better refine the crude we produce. We currently have 1. It was finished this year. OPEC + still drives the bus and!!!! why would the oil companies drill more? They don’t have too.

• Haha

We were 100% energy independent under Trump, if we kept our energy within the US. We don't - we sell it on the open market.

OPEC can't control the global market when we are exporting energy. It doesn't matter what OPEC does - US oil companies will still find a way to make a profit.

We are producing more energy right now than we were under Trump. This graph proves that big oil adjusts regardless. They don’t care about cheap oil or cheap fuel. They only care about profit margins. Guess what though? They are already adjusting production because we are breaking records.

• Haha
We are producing more energy right now than we were under Trump. This graph proves that big oil adjusts regardless. They don’t care about cheap oil or cheap fuel. They only care about profit margins. Guess what though? They are already adjusting production because we are breaking records.

What do you make of the reasons set forth below.

What do you make of the reasons set forth below.

Those are all low hanging fruit. It’s funny you picked a 4 year old article. All those talking points didn’t keep us from setting records. The freaking president doesn’t matter much….

• Haha
Those are all low hanging fruit. It’s funny you picked a 4 year old article. All those talking points didn’t keep us from setting records.
Here. 4 years ago is the salient time frame. That’s when it spiked. Biden’s attack on oil and gas removed the incentive (perhaps short term) to invest. That didn’t seem to be in dispute. So like so much with this admin Biden isn’t solely at fault just exacerbated matters via left wing policy. Border. Inflation. Gas. He has no independent ideas. Just a marionette for lefty social zealots

And he lies. About leases inflation etc

@hoosboot this stupid. It’s not hard. has zero to do with personal responsibility - whether the person is poor or a billionaire is of no moment. They both have a right to complain about their gov. And remember gas prices impact vital jobs. Services. Businesses that are necessary and important to people. Costs. Not meaningless shit like you do for a living that doesn’t matter but stuff that actually does matter to people and their lives. I understand why all you do is snipe. you've got nothin else.
I can understand why you want to make it about me and what I do for a living, because you want all of your bad decisions to be about someone else other than the person who is responsible for them. I've never claimed what I do is important, but then I never complain about how I can't afford things I can't afford either.

It has zero to do with personal responsibility to you because you exhibit none. That's a you problem, not sniping or a government problem. And if you want to talk about stuff that actually does matter, you should probably ease off the cost of crab legs and German sports cars.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I can understand why you want to make it about me and what I do for a living, because you want all of your bad decisions to be about someone else other than the person who is responsible for them. I've never claimed what I do is important, but then I never complain about how I can't afford things I can't afford either.

It has zero to do with personal responsibility to you because you exhibit none. That's a you problem, not sniping or a government problem. And if you want to talk about stuff that actually does matter, you should probably ease off the cost of crab legs and German sports cars.
You made it about me and injected affordability and gas. That was you not me. And that’s why people accuse you of sniping. Bc it’s all you’ve got. The queen of triggered snipe. You don’t do anything important because you aren’t very bright. We’ve seen your body of work. Zero logic and very weird takes.

You should probably go back to calif and keep your vapid shit there.

Here. 4 years ago is the salient time frame. That’s when it spiked. Biden’s attack on oil and gas removed the incentive (perhaps short term) to invest. That didn’t seem to be in dispute. So like so much with this admin Biden isn’t solely at fault just exacerbated matters via left wing policy. Border. Inflation. Gas. He has no independent ideas. Just a marionette for lefty social zealots

And he lies. About leases inflation etc

What happened 4 years ago? You are leaving out one of the biggest events in history that hurt the markets. Guess who didn’t adjust production back up? OPEC +. The oil companies are sitting there doing zero because they don’t have to explore or drill. They are killing it without spending.

What happened 4 years ago? You are leaving out one of the biggest events in history that hurt the markets. Guess who didn’t adjust production back up? OPEC +.

Yes we had Covid before Biden entered and began his assault. Let me ask you this. We have a cannabis company in Illinois. The new gov is promising that if elected he will stop marijuana manufacturing in favor of spirits growth. You want to invest in our marijuana company? You want to go to our board and convince them to encumber themselves with new debt

Biden is of course not solely responsible but like inflation his far left policies exacerbated same. He changed the environment no pun

Yes we had Covid before Biden entered and began his assault. Let me ask you this. We have a cannabis company in Illinois. The new gov is promising that if elected he will stop marijuana manufacturing in favor of spirits growth. You want to invest in our marijuana company? You want to go to our board and convince them to encumber themselves with new debt

Biden is of course not solely responsible but like inflation his far left policies exacerbated same. He changed the environment no pun
So, talking to some people the other day. We talked about Trump and the covid bailout money. Guy says imagine if the dems were in office and how much they would have paid. OMG after a long silence someone said double, then someone said triple. I can't imagine how much f*cking money the dems would have pissed away after that debacle. Jeeeesus Christ they are insane!

What happened 4 years ago? You are leaving out one of the biggest events in history that hurt the markets. Guess who didn’t adjust production back up? OPEC +. The oil companies are sitting there doing zero because they don’t have to explore or drill. They are killing it without spending.
Biden gets in office. Dems attack cops. Defund police. Reverses remain in Mexico. Title 42. Suspends pop and gas leases and wages war on same, then stays all bills and gives out round after round of free cheese and some of you either have amnesia or are playing revisionist history to both the actions and consequences. It’s incomprehensible

So back to fuel prices…if you adjust for inflation the average price of gas is pretty linear. The spikes are there but the target is $3 bucks a gallon.

So, talking to some people the other day. We talked about Trump and the covid bailout money. Guy says imagine if the dems were in office and how much they would have paid. OMG after a long silence someone said double, then someone said triple. I can't imagine how much f*cking money the dems would have pissed away after that debacle. Jeeeesus Christ they are insane!
It’s like a trauma victim who blocks it out.

Biden gets in office. Dems attack cops. Defund police. Reverses remain in Mexico. Title 42. Suspends pop and gas leases and wages war on same, then stays all bills and gives out round after round of free cheese and some of you either have amnesia or are playing revisionist history to both the actions and consequences. It’s incomprehensible
Come on. Those leases(the biggest) was anwar. Ask an oil guy and he would tell you those would never in his lifetime get drilled. It’s eye candy. Low hanging fruit. Keystone wasn’t happening. I don’t care if Trump said so. His speech about he wanted oil “so low” made me laugh. Pure rhetoric. It’s funny seeing those 2020 vs today fuel graphics. You have made up your mind.

Come on. Those leases(the biggest) was anwar. Ask an oil guy and he would tell you those would never in his lifetime get drilled. It’s eye candy. Low hanging fruit. Keystone wasn’t happening. I don’t care if Trump said so. His speech about he wanted oil “so low” made me laugh. Pure rhetoric. It’s funny seeing those 2020 vs today fuel graphics. You have made up your mind.
And dont forget Biden’s contribution to inflation. As I said I understand the actions Biden took and I read what oil execs and investors wrote and their response to ramping up in the short term. It’s logical

The consequences of Biden’s agenda are awful

I’ll take the word of investors and the policy actions Biden took
lol. More rhetoric. Do the historic fuel calculation. The fuel prices with inflation historically are linear. Now what caused this inflation is a different discussion.

• Haha

That looks like a f*ggot graph, just saying LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
lol. More rhetoric. Do the historic fuel calculation. The fuel prices with inflation historically are linear. Now what caused this inflation is a different discussion.

Here’s a good account and highlights the danger of Biden going forward.

Here’s a good account and highlights the danger of Biden going forward.
That’s a ridiculous article. I’m pretty simple minded and can see this one. He left out a bunch of stuff. One being the new refinery that was just minted. A very important one too. Was this guy wearing a bib while drooling?

You made it about me and injected affordability and gas. That was you not me. And that’s why people accuse you of sniping. Bc it’s all you’ve got. The queen of triggered snipe. You don’t do anything important because you aren’t very bright. We’ve seen your body of work. Zero logic and very weird takes.

You should probably go back to calif and keep your vapid shit there.
I complained about how much it costs to fuel up your Beamer? I complained about how the cost of crab legs is killing you? Yeah, mcm logic is very weird indeed. I get why your disaster life makes you need to go on these irrational benders, but you should probably stop digging with this hole you are in. For how unimportant what I do is, you sure seem fixated on it instead of fixing the actual thing that created your problems.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I complained about how much it costs to fuel up your Beamer? I complained about how the cost of crab legs is killing you? Yeah, mcm logic is very weird indeed. I get why your disaster life makes you need to go on these irrational benders, but you should probably stop digging with this hole you are in. For how unimportant what I do is, you sure seem fixated on it instead of fixing the actual thing that created your problems.
you respond to me. i rarely respond to you. i think you're a crank. a woke dumbshit. and my life is a blast. healthy. strong. two beautiful kids. countless friends. you add things no one says. crab legs. killing me? good grief weirdo. as i said you do nothing important because you aren't very bright.

That article you posted is pretty bad.
not one of these things made gas more expensive in victormyboys' mind. just all pure coincidence and external factors. zero to do with joe. 0 out of 100 to do with joe.

you list your credentials to know better than allllllll of hte people i'm reading inside the industry and outside in universities etc and i'll give you more of the benefit of the doubt. for now i'm going to say i don't believe you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT