ADVERTISEMENT

3 Fresh Portal-ers

RaeQuan Battle (Montana State – 17.7 ppg), Jesse Edwards (Syracuse – 14.5 ppg, 10.3 rpg) and Jose Perez (Manhattan – 18.9 ppg) are waiting until a new coach is hired to decide on whether or not to stay. All three of them are transfers and have not played a single game at West Virginia. WVU has lost three players to the transfer portal with Tre Mitchell (F), Kerr Kriisa (G) and Joe Toussaint (G).

RaeQuan Battle (Montana State – 17.7 ppg), Jesse Edwards (Syracuse – 14.5 ppg, 10.3 rpg) and Jose Perez (Manhattan – 18.9 ppg) are waiting until a new coach is hired to decide on whether or not to stay. All three of them are transfers and have not played a single game at West Virginia. WVU has lost three players to the transfer portal with Tre Mitchell (F), Kerr Kriisa (G) and Joe Toussaint (G).
Mitchell will commit to UK very soon. The other two is a pass.

I’d take Krissa in a heartbeat.
No .....

One: he can't guard .. and there's a pattern with him.... a bad one.

Go through box scores in important games they lost you see it right away ..

Wash St L (KK) 2-11 ...
Oregon (L) KK 2-9 ..
Stanford (L) KK 3-10
Az St (L) KK 3-8 (not that bad but not great either)
Princeton (L) KK 1-7

The only time he shot well in one of their losses, was UCLA.

He has a really bad habit of shooting his team out of the game

(again someone should check my work.... vbg)

Last edited:
No .....

One: he can't guard .. but there's a pattern with him.

Go through box scores in important games they lost you see it right away ..

Wash St L (KK) 2-11 ...
Oregon (L) KK 2-9 ..
Stanford (L) KK 3-10
Az St (L) KK 3-8 (not that bad but not great either)
Princeton (L) KK 1-7

The only time he shot well in one of their losses, was UCLA.

He has a really bad habit of shooting his team out of the game

(again someone should check my work.... vbg)
Arizona is glad he is gone

Sure would be nice to get some depth at the two guard but it doesnt seem in the cards. We have had months to get a two guard and have not. I get the impression woodson is not interested in filling the last spot.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Sure would be nice to get some depth at the two guard but it doesnt seem in the cards. We have had months to get a two guard and have not. I get the impression woodson is not interested in filling the last spot.
Just now? He’s said it himself he may not fill it.

Are you speaking of Krissa or Quinerly?
Both. Woody will bench them if they start taking stupid shots. Would love to have Quinerly as the off guard, but I am sure he wants the ball in his hands. I just want more ball handling, I think we really are lacking in guys that can put it on the floor and create.

Reactions: 76-1 and T.M.P.
Krissa took good shots .... he just missed them. I watched them a lot because that offense was fun to watch. He didn't force anything, he just missed open shots when Zona needed them.
Hell tell him to only take layups and threes. I hope Gabe can really step up, because Krissa can handle the rock 100% better than everyone else on our team not named X.

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT