ADVERTISEMENT

247 composite rankings for IU and broilees-2022-23 roster

Body of work Jimbo.

Give Matt the IU brand, support, budget, facilities, exposure, campus history, etc and he does a hell of a lot better.
It seems Painter understands the players that will come play for him at purdue. When IU has a struggling coach, he is able to bring in better talent. He only competes for high recruits if they are from the state.

I do believe he is a good coach that is held back by his school.

Reactions: hoosier48
Before all the talent came to IU, we all wanted Furst.
I honestly didn't. Did want the player from Silver Creek(?). But with Logan, Banks and MR we have so much better. Good players to better players was worth the wait. Thankful for Yo and Hunter. Proves Coach Woodson knows what he's doing to gather talent.

Reactions: indiana ed
It seems Painter understands the players that will come play for him at purdue. When IU has a struggling coach, he is able to bring in better talent. He only competes for high recruits if they are from the state.

I'm 50-50 on that. Will he ever overachieve? That's the Q.

How does a good coach lose very recently to North Texas and the Peacocks in The Dance, both times as heavy favorites? Oh, and VCU just made another layup! Peacocks beat porkchop, and the broilees had the best 8 players in the game, including a top 3 lottery pick.

How does a good coach lose very recently to North Texas and the Peacocks in The Dance, both times as heavy favorites? Oh, and VCU just made another layup! Peacocks beat porkchop, and the broilees had the best 8 players in the game, including a top 3 lottery pick.
Agree with this except the best 8 players. They had major holes at the guard spots. They could barely get the ball up the floor in a lot of games. Plus that #3 pick had a weakness too.

They're so far behind, what else would you expect?
The PU fans on GB are standing behind Mitch taking a stand saying they think other presidents will too. They don’t realize NIL is a court ruling not an NCAA policy. Has Zero to do with the University at this point. It’s here to stay in some form or another and he can’t stop an athlete from profiting. PU and Mitch are putting themselves in a weird spot.

The PU fans on GB are standing behind Mitch taking a stand saying they think other presidents will too. They don’t realize NIL is a court ruling not an NCAA policy. Has Zero to do with the University at this point. It’s here to stay in some form or another and he can’t stop an athlete from profiting. PU and Mitch are putting themselves in a weird spot.
They are too embarrassed not to stand behind him. I see you still toying with those clowns, say hi to Ordy for us, he is in rare form.

I honestly didn't. Did want the player from Silver Creek(?). But with Logan, Banks and MR we have so much better. Good players to better players was worth the wait. Thankful for Yo and Hunter. Proves Coach Woodson knows what he's doing to gather talent.
I was saying at the time of his recruitment, we clearly don't need him now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT