ADVERTISEMENT

24 Points

HoosierJimbo89

All-American
Nov 27, 2010
The basketball product the 1st half is atrocious: as bad as I've seen. Guards who can't shoot, can't dribble, can't even make simple passes. WTF is Justin Smith doing on offense? I don't think I've ever seen a player airball a 10 foot shot that bad. IU looks like they are sleepwalking through quicksand.

We need more consistent players on offense, and Archie needs to hire an offensive coordinator. Geez Louise.

Last edited:
Archie can’t recruit. Can’t develop. And run an offense. I guess his defense is ok, but it’s certainly not stout either.

Two points in the final 7 minutes isn’t going to get it done... even against the State University of New Jersey.

This is as bad as they've looked all year, sometimes you have to wonder what they're even practicing all week. We seem to get worse as the year rolls on.

The basketball product the 1st half is atrocious: as bad as I've seen. Guards who can't shoot, can't dribble, can't even make simple passes. WTF is Justin Smith doing on offense? I don't think I've ever seen a player airball a 10 foot shot that bad. IU looks like they are sleepwalking through quicksand.

We need more consistent players on offense, and Archie needs to hire an offensive coordinator. Geez Louise.
Its a road game and we stink on the road. That's all it is

Reactions: ufo33
3 years ago was the worst shooting team I had ever seen. Then I was shocked and pretty damn irritated that we were even worse last year, I might have made a comment or twelve about Romeo.... But my god it has happened again this year is even worse then the last 2. How the F.uck does this happen in Indiana? Super Annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT