ADVERTISEMENT

24/7 says Lewis favoring Indiana…..

Wonder what the timeline is for Lewis to decide one way or another?

If we lose out, then guessing we are stuck looking in the transfer portal since probably slim pickings for hs qbs

Something tells me we would be more apt to go for a veteran portal guy to back-up Jackson/Cherry/Mendoza anyways.
I agree. Nowadays you don't have to go with an unproven underclassmen you can at least try to get an experienced QB. Someone who's tape you can look at and evaluate.

It's true. My dad was a highly successful bookie in the 70's and 80's and ended up leveraging our mortgage trying to recoup his losses from the Capper. The damage was so bad that my mom left us for the Capper..........he broke the man's soul.
Thank you for this touching story. It reaffirms my belief in the goodness of the noble dirtbag who does the dirt because he's good at it, and also because F it.

One thing Lewis should consider is the history of Quarterbacks at USC over the past 20 years. There has been a lot of turnover, and I can't think of a prominent Quarterback Who has played a full 4 or 5 year career at USC during that time. It's like They are Baskin -Robbins and have a flavor of the month . It's like 2 years is enough for Them and They are ready to move on to the next hot commodity.
So, would You prefer to take that risk at USC, or come to Indiana where You have the possibility of playing significant time over a 4 year career.

Reactions: red hornet
One thing Lewis should consider is the history of Quarterbacks at USC over the past 20 years. There has been a lot of turnover, and I can't think of a prominent Quarterback Who has played a full 4 or 5 year career at USC during that time. It's like They are Baskin -Robbins and have a flavor of the month . It's like 2 years is enough for Them and They are ready to move on to the next hot commodity.
So, would You prefer to take that risk at USC, or come to Indiana where You have the possibility of playing significant time over a 4 year career.
I think it's more of a Lincoln Riley thing than a USC thing. Fact of the matter is that Lincoln Riley has produced three Heisman's (and subsequent #1 overall picks) in the last seven years. All three undersized QB's with skillsets similar to that of JuJu. That's the selling point here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT