ADVERTISEMENT

2027 class

BA47591

Recruit
Apr 11, 2024
S. Indiana
A bit early but the 2027 Indiana high school class looks quite promising

C Ben Ly 6'10" looks similar to Moreno at this stage. Not as far along but alot to like.
F Kenneth Lamply 6'7 looks like he's already 18. Very similar to Anthony Thompson since his growth spurt.
F Jaylen Mitchell 6"8 we've all heard of this guy. Top 10 nationally. I haven't seen him in person. We need to get him on Indy Elite.
G Cooper Zachary 5'9 He's been a YouTube star since grade school started for Fishers. I doubt he gets much taller.
G Jason Garner Jr. 5'11 Another short Fishers guard. But if he turns out like dad....

* My favorite out of state player is Darius Wabbington from Arizona. 6'11" 230lb Man Child. The staff is trying to connect with Prolific Prep a bit now, Not sure if it will get anywhere. I think when Tyron Stokes went out there we lost our momentum with him.

A bit early but the 2027 Indiana high school class looks quite promising

C Ben Ly 6'10" looks similar to Moreno at this stage. Not as far along but alot to like.
F Kenneth Lamply 6'7 looks like he's already 18. Very similar to Anthony Thompson since his growth spurt.
F Jaylen Mitchell 6"8 we've all heard of this guy. Top 10 nationally. I haven't seen him in person. We need to get him on Indy Elite.
G Cooper Zachary 5'9 He's been a YouTube star since grade school started for Fishers. I doubt he gets much taller.
G Jason Garner Jr. 5'11 Another short Fishers guard. But if he turns out like dad....

* My favorite out of state player is Darius Wabbington from Arizona. 6'11" 230lb Man Child. The staff is trying to connect with Prolific Prep a bit now, Not sure if it will get anywhere. I think when Tyron Stokes went out there we lost our momentum with him.
Its going to be interesting following the Fishers guards careers. Conventional thoughts would be they'll need to grow to be effective high major guards. But man, they're both really good basketball players. And with Zachary...leading a 4A team to its first ever state title, as a freshman PG...no matter the talent around him...is some pretty special stuff.

Mitchell I've always been impressed with when I've seen him play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT