ADVERTISEMENT

2024 5 star Tucker visiting Indiana

It’s the whole program building and roster construction issue that has been discussed a lot. You need a mix of four year players and 1-2 year stars that fit together. We’ll see if there are any signs of that with this spring portal.
Yeah, I’ve talked about it quite a bit. Culture is being shaped by why players are coming (and staying), how long they plan on being here, and what they want out of being here.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
Sounds like woodson is going to be able to buy this kid. Once his G league team folded he needed to find somewhere to pay him big money. Woodson has a truck full of cash and over half a team to fill so it fit the bill. He does not sound like a good outside shooter so he will fit right in.

Reactions: CriticArisen
AA

AAU favors high athletic power players over finesse players. Bad defense, take it strong to the hoop.
I used to get super excited if a kid was ranked 5 star. Romeo, eric gordon, vonleh, etc. But latley is seems many seem to be busts or just not close to being 5 stars in reality. Bates, Lander, Dennis Evans, Xavier Booker, etc. I feel like they have one good aau event in front of some scouts and bingo now they are 5 stars. Maybe this kid will be good who knows but until you see them play these days it is a crap shoot and woodson will still be coaching him.

I think the most exciting thing about Tucker is the reviewer talking about his high basketball IQ. That is something that IU teams have been missing in recent years.

Would be great if it's true. He will be a good addition to the team then.

Get him in the gym shooting 500 jump shots a day now...

He plays defense. Has a really nice turn around jumper. I see a little mculler in his game. I know it’s just highlights. He can hit 3’s too.

He plays defense. Has a really nice turn around jumper. I see a little mculler in his game. I know it’s just highlights. He can hit 3’s too.
If his abilities translate to NCAA ball, he may be what's been missing from the IU lineup for years. A player that needs no help to get his .. someone that can create when execution breaks down or with a short clock .. Big if for a freshmen.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
If his abilities translate to NCAA ball, he may be what's been missing from the IU lineup for years. A player that needs no help to get his .. someone that can create when execution breaks down or with a short clock .. Big if for a freshmen.
I like how he gets the defense moving backwards. He’s quick for his size without being a spaz. Smooth.

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT