ADVERTISEMENT

2024 5 star Tucker visiting Indiana

Obviously in our situation, I'd take Tucker and probably this other kid. But with Tucker, I'd worry a little bit about him being another Mgbako, especially defensively. I've watched a few of his games, and even the announcers reference his lack of energy on defense at times.

If the other kid is just getting started with bball, and has a high motor and work ethic, he could end up an incredible find for someone. If he isn't a hard worker, he could be Hanner Perea 2.0.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Obviously in our situation, I'd take Tucker and probably this other kid. But with Tucker, I'd worry a little bit about him being another Mgbako, especially defensively. I've watched a few of his games, and even the announcers reference his lack of energy on defense at times.

If the other kid is just getting started with bball, and has a high motor and work ethic, he could end up an incredible find for someone. If he isn't a hard worker, he could be Hanner Perea 2.0.
Tucker doesn’t shoot well from perimeter. Add some shooters if we have him the lineup

Last edited:
Reactions: ndhuntington
Tucker doesn’t shoot well from perimeter. Add some shooters if he have him the lineup
If he was a higher level defender, I wouldn't worry as much about the potential shooting issues. Maybe I didn't see him in the right setting? But it sure didn't appear that defense was high on his list of priorities, in the games I watched.

Reactions: bsmitty08

why is he unsigned this late did he decommit from someone else?

Were we involved with him before McNeely originally committed? For some reason I thought we were

It's still jarring to read in the article that IU has SEVEN scholarships open.
I have seen different things posted around the internet regarding the portal Not saying this is true but the rumors are so far things are not going well in the portal with players IU should be able to get. I guess they being told they need to change their style or play and pay them a ton of money to get them to come to IU. Takie it for what it is worth just rumors I read.

I have seen different things posted around the internet regarding the portal Not saying this is true but the rumors are so far things are not going well in the portal with players IU should be able to get. I guess they being told they need to change their style or play and pay them a ton of money to get them to come to IU. Takie it for what it is worth just rumors I read.

I could believe it but who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I could believe it but who knows!
It’s from the same “source” on BTown Banners who said IU and Pearl had a dollar amount agreed upon, who also said the entire team was leaving at the end of the year if Woody returned, who also said a meeting was scheduled to discuss Woodson’s future only to have Osterman come out 2 hours later confirming Woodson’s return. Take it for what it’s worth, which isn’t much.

You spooned up trillys BS again. I got burned by him and few other sources. Not anymore. That guy has been wrong a lot lately. Trilly on his discord is getting as bad as Fox and CNN. Hes pissed off a bunch of people. Stop listening to that Shit.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Iowa (D1) transfer Tony Perkins has heard from the following schools in the first hour since entering the portal, source told @ThePortalReport:
Ole Miss
Arizona State
Arkansas
Mizzou
Oklahoma
Indiana
Nebraska
UCLA
Miami
BYU

Hasn't about ALL the guards in the portal heard from Indiana?
mike tyson darts GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT