ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Schedule

Any predictions for this year?
There's a couple big holes to fill with Bezerra on offense and Roman in goal, but plenty of other key guys back like Sarver, Endeley, Goumballe, Munie, Maher plus the younger Bezerra. They need to find some offense and get a more potent attack than last year. College Cup potential-as usual.

There's a couple big holes to fill with Bezerra on offense and Roman in goal, but plenty of other key guys back like Sarver, Endeley, Goumballe, Munie, Maher plus the younger Bezerra. They need to find some offense and get a more potent attack than last year. College Cup potential-as usual.
I agree, hopefully we can end this 10 year title drought (should’ve end ‘17 and ‘20). Cause we are so...so close to pass SLU for the reigns of best of the best

I agree, hopefully we can end this 10 year title drought (should’ve end ‘17 and ‘20). Cause we are so...so close to pass SLU for the reigns of best of the best
Yup 10 years was Jerry's longest title drought too-from '88 to '98. Funny think is he had 2 teams in there ('94 and '97) that were among his best ever, but just couldn't get it done. Some new staff this year for Todd-I think he knew it was time to shake things up.

Yup 10 years was Jerry's longest title drought too-from '88 to '98. Funny think is he had 2 teams in there ('94 and '97) that were among his best ever, but just couldn't get it done. Some new staff this year for Todd-I think he knew it was time to shake things up.
Can’t wait to be watching IU again this year, we should be solid

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Can’t wait to be watching IU again this year, we should be solid
Yeah same here. I haven't been to a game since 2019 thanks to the COVID year and just couldn't make it last year. In addition to the players I names above, add Nyk Sessok, our starting right back, who is using his extra year, and Henderlong-the Xavier transfer. Solid squad indeed.

Reactions: Hoosierfan1901
Yeah same here. I haven't been to a game since 2019 thanks to the COVID year and just couldn't make it last year. In addition to the players I names above, add Nyk Sessok, our starting right back, who is using his extra year, and Henderlong-the Xavier transfer. Solid squad indeed.
Hoping to go to the College Cup games this year since they are in Louisville

In truth there's no comparison. IU's record(s) are light years ahead of SLU. SLU isn't even close. Many of Slu's national championships were when teams played less than 10 games a season and the NCAA tournament only had 8 teams. Literally 8 teams

Reactions: Hoosierfan1901
In truth there's no comparison. IU's record(s) are light years ahead of SLU. SLU isn't even close. Many of Slu's national championships were when teams played less than 10 games a season and the NCAA tournament only had 8 teams. Literally 8 teams
Is SLU making a comeback? They went deep into the tournament last year and I'm wondering if they are a solid program now or if the stars just aligned for 1 year. I know that had a bunch of grad transfers like AJ Palozzolo.

Is SLU making a comeback? They went deep into the tournament last year and I'm wondering if they are a solid program now or if the stars just aligned for 1 year. I know that had a bunch of grad transfers like AJ Palozzolo.
No I think they will be solid. Good coach who will get local kids. Although who knows how things will play out in general with mls

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT